PDA

View Full Version : Perfect days

Kathy@watten
23-Jul-08, 11:18
For me a perfect day revolves around the weather...on lovely day I love nothing more than riding out on my horse and taking in the sights of caithness or catching up with the craic with folk out and about, on really foul wintery days I like to catch up in the house, clean my tack and snuggle in with a good movie...what does everyone else do for a pefect day?:D

mccaugm
23-Jul-08, 11:45
I like to get out in the garden and just potter...as I am supposed to be doing just now. Weeds are calling me...arrrgghhh. Also love it when my youngest is having fun in the garden or at the park...love childish giggles.

justine
23-Jul-08, 14:21
the sun is out, the washing is out and the work is to be done, no lounging around watching movies in here, busy busy busy...

chaz
23-Jul-08, 14:50
I like to get out in the garden and just potter...as I am supposed to be doing just now. Weeds are calling me...arrrgghhh. Also love it when my youngest is having fun in the garden or at the park...love childish giggles.
Im with you on this, two youngest and i are having a water fight in between me weeding,great giggles.The older two girls are messing about with horses giving them a wash.Yes a good day all round :)

Solus
23-Jul-08, 20:16
Day like today, filled bike with fuel, tank bag on filled with sannies and cold juice, good lady on the back and headed west, Tongue and talmine,. What cracking views, cracking day and cracking company. Then home to cut grass, and supper in garden catchng the last of the sun. :D

lynne duncan
23-Jul-08, 21:39
h7ousework got the old heave ho,
walked the dog,
then got dragged quite willingly to the north baths with 2 of the bairns for our first foray, we had a brilliant time, shame the gulf current doesn't reach the north baths but it didn't seem to bother the kids.
then out to mum's to pick up the oldest, sat and had a blether with her as the bairns chased run the garden with her dogs.
then back into the town and off out to the garden to attach the water slide to the shute, so this kept 3 bairns 1 nephew and 1 neighbours kids and me very happy until 5,
then dinner and football in the garden until 7
then a games of space invader bubbles, where half of us blow bubbles and the other half kill them before they escape the garden and take over the world!!!
so if they don't sleep tonight with exhaustion i don't know what will
says me smothering a yawn,
choices tomorrow so far a swim with dad at 9.30 and then to reiss beach for 11 to meet pals i predict another quiet day

this is what i call a perfect day

benji
23-Jul-08, 22:54
a walk on a warm sunny day along Sannick beach is enough for me