PDA

View Full Version : I know a dog that..

Solus
21-Jul-08, 13:20
Hates school holidays.
During school term he takes enjoyment sitting outside no matter what the weather, watching the little people play and giggle across at the school yard. He sits there ears pricked up, looking so happy and longing to be there running amongst them as they laugh. He hears the school bell and runs to be let out, takes his position at foot of garden, watching intently, he hears them run past at end of day and waits patiently for one to come over and pat his head.

Now he sits, looking longing across the road, ears half cocked, wondering where the little people have gone, looking sad and lonely. Not even his favourite stick helps or the tasty treat passed to him, he looks at me as if to say " why " .

I guess the new school term cant come soon enough for the big fella :~(

cuddlepop
21-Jul-08, 14:39
Mine just loves the school holidays as there's alwas a footie match being played in the kids play ground and our wee doggy just loves a game of footie.

Really embarsing as she never comes back when you call her.:lol:

Mother Bear
22-Jul-08, 19:28
Hi Solus,
Aw that is so sad for your dog that he is missing all the little people from the school! I bet he will sit there every day waiting for them, poor chap doesn't know how long the school holidays are for! Hope he will be well rewarded with love and attention when they all return, bless him.