PDA

View Full Version : A BIG Thank You

attidude9464
20-Jul-08, 17:39
I would just like to thank everyone who donated baking for my Cake and Candy for Cancer stall at the County Show. Also those who braved the Caithness weather and visited our stall and bought all the delicious baking. I was raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support as a thank you for the treatment which I received from them during my treatment for cancer. I am absolutely delighted to have raised £1400 for this very deserving cause. The people of Caithness have done it again and proved their generosity is outstanding. Many Thanks to you all.

Liz
20-Jul-08, 17:57
Well done for raising such a great amount for a very good cause.:D

Margaret M.
20-Jul-08, 18:00
Wow, that is a very impressive amount. Kudos to everyone!

newpark
20-Jul-08, 18:39
I can say that I for one along with my family loved the stuff we bought. Whoever made the millionaire shortbread and little marshmallow things yummy yummy. We bought a lot more but havent eaten it yet lol.

telfordstar
20-Jul-08, 19:33
Well done to all involved.

jay
21-Jul-08, 13:58
would whoever made the wholemeal carrot cake with cream cheese topping please send me the recipe? It was absolutely brilliant!

well done to all the MacMillan volunteers who manned the show - especially the two dancers!

peedie
21-Jul-08, 14:06
didnt realise that was you !! your cakes were swish! well done u! hope your feeling better to