PDA

View Full Version : Back Problems!!!

teenybash
20-Jul-08, 13:19
Does anyone have the contact info of the chap at Dunnet?

souperman
20-Jul-08, 14:55
Sent you a pm with details.

teenybash
20-Jul-08, 14:59
Thank you................much appreciated. :D

router
20-Jul-08, 21:19
does he happen to be a chiropractor? suffer intense disabilitating pain at times(spine has ecessive wear) and can barely walk.they seem to be only ones who can get me back to normal quick.i did attend one when i lived in bolton but the only one i have found here is in the orkneys.

teenybash
20-Jul-08, 22:55
I don't think he goes under a title but his reputation is excellent. I have been told people have hobbled in miserable with pain and walked out as normal.

router
20-Jul-08, 23:47
any chance i can have details too?pm if you don't want to stick on board

teenybash
20-Jul-08, 23:54
any chance i can have details too?pm if you don't want to stick on board

Sent PM..........:)

LMS
21-Jul-08, 20:54
Iain Macrae, an osteopath, works in Bridgend, Thurso (01847 896363) and is absolutely brilliant.

ywindythesecond
21-Jul-08, 21:03
Iain Macrae, an osteopath, works in Bridgend, Thurso (01847 896363) and is absolutely brilliant.
Second that.

Katy
21-Jul-08, 21:27
I can't recommend Donna Chisholm in Inverness she is a McTimmoney chiroptractor and she has worked wonders for me! I had terrible back pain and the pins & needles down my leg was recommended to go to her and after the 1st visit I noticed the difference, been back and forth a few times and can't praise her enough, I am now pain free but still go back for check ups rather than suffering that pain again and she makes sure i'm all aligned up!!
If anyone would like her number just let me know.
She even helped my friend who suffered from terrible migranes, she went from having them everyday to none at all!!
Katy xx

sweetpea
21-Jul-08, 22:35
About 2 months ago I woke up one day and nearly collapsed with lower back pain. I went to GP for strong medication and 2 days later to Northern Holistic to see 'Sheila' (can't remember last name) Combination of both sorted me. She was more gentle than a chiropracter, just did simple exercises I could dod at home and described to a tee what was wrong. :)

sweetpea
21-Jul-08, 22:36
Forgot to add - it cost £33 but was well spent.

Gizmo
21-Jul-08, 22:41
Talking of back pain, i have suffered for years, it's all muscular problems i have so i don't need a chiropractor, i was wondering if there is anyone in Caithness that does deep tissue massage for back pain?

Thanks

fender
21-Jul-08, 22:57
I am a qualified remedial massage therapist and i can be contacted after one oclock at 01955 602220. Thankyou