PDA

View Full Version : Minor Removals

Melancholy Man
19-Jul-08, 14:49
After my spell in the heaving metropolis of Edinburgh, I am almost certainly moving back to Caithness with a couple of months. I've collected depressingly little evidence of a life, but what I do have is just too much to transport on the stagecoach or iron horse - a few boxes of books and two bicycles.

So my question is, does anyone know of minor removal services flitting between here and there?

rs 2k
19-Jul-08, 17:09
Hi

U could try eezymover, he is registered on the org, just look in the members list and u will find him there somewhere :D

Fran
20-Jul-08, 01:31
Have you tried Sams of wick, he is very helpful

theone
20-Jul-08, 02:29
After my spell in the heaving metropolis of Edinburgh, I am almost certainly moving back to Caithness with a couple of months. I've collected depressingly little evidence of a life, but what I do have is just too much to transport on the stagecoach or iron horse - a few boxes of books and two bicycles.

So my question is, does anyone know of minor removal services flitting between here and there?

24 hour midweek van rental?

Melancholy Man
20-Jul-08, 10:03
I don't drive, alas.

LMS
20-Jul-08, 11:34
Try McAdie and Reeve from Kirkwall. They will take part loads and are very good. 01856 872101