PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a flat in Edinburgh

Ashlie
14-Jul-08, 22:26
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a flat in Edinburgh, I was supposed to be moving in with a friend but the room has been let over the festival and the girl who is now in it wants to stay. So I have been left in the lurch. If anyone knows of anyone with a flat in Edinburgh with a spare room I would be grateful if you could get in touch, or if anyone could offer some advice thanks

Ashlie

EDDIE
14-Jul-08, 23:45
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a flat in Edinburgh, I was supposed to be moving in with a friend but the room has been let over the festival and the girl who is now in it wants to stay. So I have been left in the lurch. If anyone knows of anyone with a flat in Edinburgh with a spare room I would be grateful if you could get in touch, or if anyone could offer some advice thanks

Ashlie

Might have been a blessing in disguise sometimes moving in one with someone you no can put a strain on your friendship your better of looking for a room in a shared flat with people your own age cap and similar circumstances sometimes getting a room to let were u share a flat with the landlord is not a good idea beacuse u will feel as if u have to be nice all the time to that person and u would have to watch how u treat the flat more far better of looking for a flat share were the landlord doesnt live in the same premises as you were the situtation is the landlord lets the whole flat out to tenents on the basis of flat share

Melancholy Man
15-Jul-08, 00:12
Try Gumtree (http://edinburgh.gumtree.com), bearing in mind standard wariness. What sort of accommodation? Student, professional, etc.?

rockchick
15-Jul-08, 04:46
I've PM'd you, Ashlie