PDA

View Full Version : Either you love it or you don't...

wifie
13-Jul-08, 02:18
Saw this tonight on TV and after the long thread on the subject of breastfeeding I am afraid I could not resist posting this..........:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC_r-dC4PqA

Metalattakk
13-Jul-08, 02:38
I find that rather disturbing. :~( :eek:

tigger2u
13-Jul-08, 06:22
Saw this tonight on TV and after the long thread on the subject of breastfeeding I am afraid I could not resist posting this..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC_r-dC4PqA

[lol][lol][lol] SO funny

mccaugm
13-Jul-08, 15:48
:lol:That was classic. Although how someone came up with the idea is a thought to ponder. Loved it.

Kevin Milkins
13-Jul-08, 16:37
I find that rather disturbing. :~( :eek:

Yer so did I.

It was a waste of a perfectly good marmite toastie.:confused

domino
13-Jul-08, 16:45
Thought it was really a bit sick!!

Kevin Milkins
13-Jul-08, 16:49
And more to the point should she have been breast feeding in public when doing a commercial for Marmite.
Poor camera men would not know where to put there eyes.:lol:

teenybash
13-Jul-08, 17:05
Never liked marmite anyway.......................

wifie
13-Jul-08, 17:51
tbh in my breastfeeding experience whatever the mother ate was more likely to reveal itself in the nappies later! I hate marmite and so this possible situation would never have arisen for me! ;)

twiglet
13-Jul-08, 18:56
Lol wifie, very funny. I love marmite and so does the bairn so no probs for me when I breastfed.

Bobinovich
14-Jul-08, 00:17
Gotta love it! Although at the tender age of 6, having never tasted the stuff before, and despite being warned I may not like it, I made myself 4 cream crackers with a thick layer of the black goo on. I took one bite and thought Yuk, however was made to eat all of them as punishment for leaping before looking!

TBH
14-Jul-08, 01:16
Gotta love it! Although at the tender age of 6, having never tasted the stuff before, and despite being warned I may not like it, I made myself 4 cream crackers with a thick layer of the black goo on. I took one bite and thought Yuk, however was made to eat all of them as punishment for leaping before looking!I was made to eat a cigarette after leaping before looking.:eek:

Metalattakk
14-Jul-08, 02:51
I was made to eat a cigarette after leaping before looking.:eek:

Let's face it though, I bet you've never eaten a cigarette since. Lesson learned, eh?