PDA

View Full Version : castletown indian

Ash
12-Jul-08, 16:29
can you view the castletown indian menu online as i dont have a paper one

plumber
12-Jul-08, 16:57
have their menu, but it doesn't say anthing about on line. no web address nothing

TBH
12-Jul-08, 17:00
have their menu, but it doesn't say anthing about on line. no web address nothingIf you have a scanner you could scan it and put it up here.:D

plumber
12-Jul-08, 17:02
If you type in Taj Mahal Castletown Caithness you can see there menu there

plumber
12-Jul-08, 17:04
try www.caithnesshost.co.uk/tajmahal/ (http://www.caithnesshost.co.uk/tajmahal/)

Ash
12-Jul-08, 17:23
Its pdf format and i need to have adobe but it wont let me download it ahhhh!!!!!!!

TBH
12-Jul-08, 18:18
Its pdf format and i need to have adobe but it wont let me download it ahhhh!!!!!!!Download foxit pdf reader, it's free.

Bobinovich
12-Jul-08, 18:50
Although the caithnesshost.co.uk address works fine, the official URL on their posters etc. is www.tajmahalindian.co.uk (http://www.tajmahalindian.co.uk) - the menus were done prior to them getting a website.

Ash
12-Jul-08, 19:16
blueivy helped me on the technical part and i got adobe working soo just looking for something now - sooo much to choose from

Kathy@watten
12-Jul-08, 21:28
mmmmm was not on to look at menus but hey ho...here I am having had a look and am now fancying some scrummy sounding curries, can anyone tell me if they would deliver to Oldhall for free we are exactly 10 miles from Castletown? And who has eaten out from there is it good and are portions good aswell?

stiggy
12-Jul-08, 21:35
Not sure about the delivery, but the food is really good

lazytown
12-Jul-08, 21:41
mmmmm was not on to look at menus but hey ho...here I am having had a look and am now fancying some scrummy sounding curries, can anyone tell me if they would deliver to Oldhall for free we are exactly 10 miles from Castletown? And who has eaten out from there is it good and are portions good aswell?

I have heard that they have delivered to lybster before.

Bobinovich
12-Jul-08, 21:51
Food and portions are great although their puppodums seem to be constantly rank at the moment - funny oil or something. Currently loving chicken patia (like a sweet & sour, indian style) with a peshwari naan!

Delivery to Oldhall should not be a problem.

Kevin Milkins
12-Jul-08, 22:05
We have enjoyed Indian food for many years ,but only to eat in.
I have yet to find a good Indian take away.
Yet the exception is the ones they do in Tesco.
We had a chicken tika and a jalfrasi with vegatable curry and a nan yesterday,and it was delicious. Its a meal for 2 they do in a brown paper bag.

angela5
12-Jul-08, 23:33
can you view the castletown indian menu online as i dont have a paper one

Pick up a menu next time yer in, saves the hassle.;)

hotrod4
13-Jul-08, 07:23
We have enjoyed Indian food for many years ,but only to eat in.
I have yet to find a good Indian take away.
Yet the exception is the ones they do in Tesco.
We had a chicken tika and a jalfrasi with vegatable curry and a nan yesterday,and it was delicious. Its a meal for 2 they do in a brown paper bag.

Found Tesco ones not too bad. But the best "shop bought" curry thats authentic is the ones you get in Lidl's.
I am not lidls biggest fan but must admit that thier curries are very close to the real thing. You have to be wary though as they do it fresh and frozen, it works out that you get more for your money if you buy the frozen ones!!!.
Having been fed on a regular basis by a pakistani family that I worked for I am used to the "real thing" and this is as close as you will get without making it yourself.

Had a castletown one last week and overall it was quite good, a long wait but on the whole not bad, the only thing I didnt like was the Pakora (chicken or veg) as it seems to have no flavour and a poor quality gram flour, on the whole i would say 8/10, get the Pakora right and its a 10!!!!!!

Ash
13-Jul-08, 10:08
oh my god we had one last night and it was the best ive ever had we had a set meal for four as had people round and there was heaps and all for £35.95
deffo going back

newpark
13-Jul-08, 10:51
Thanks to this blooming thread I fell off the diet wagon and had an Indian takeaway for dinner. It was yummy as usual.

Kevin Milkins
13-Jul-08, 12:20
Thanks to this blooming thread I fell off the diet wagon and had an Indian takeaway for dinner. It was yummy as usual.

Bellys gonna getcha, bellys gonna getcha. lol

percy toboggan
13-Jul-08, 17:11
I thought this thread was about a motorsickle.
Can't stand Indian grub...I like food that leave nowt behind once it's swallowed.
All them spices - ugh...aftertastes etc. No ta!

Foreign muck.

hotrod4
13-Jul-08, 17:51
Can't stand Indian grub...I like food that leave nowt behind once it's swallowed.

Foreign muck.

Now I thought you would embrace foreign food with welcoming arms percy ;)
Dont think much of English food either to be honest one word.............faggots need i say more!

TBH
13-Jul-08, 21:08

Foreign muck.Did you think it was the sequel to the 'World's Fastest Indian?