PDA

View Full Version : Innkeepers Lodge, Perth

H
12-Jul-08, 13:56
Stayed on Tuesday night, double en-suite room (with buffet continental breakfast) for £49.95. They have an offer of 3 nights for the price of 2 if we'd wanted to stay longer. Meals available next door (menu same as the Snow Goose in Inverness).

Excellent value, great service, nicely decorated room etc.

Beats the Holiday Inn Express and Travel Lodge for value and quality.

Easy to find - follow signs for Huntingtower (where Dobies garden centre is).

They also have outlets in Edinburgh and further afield.

ewensct
14-Jul-08, 09:32
Stayed here a few times. Fantastic value for money, great pub next door and very friendly staff. Great that breakfast is included as that can be expensive in the likes of premier inn and travel lodge. Very conveniently placed just off the A9 beside Dobies. Would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in the area or just as a stopping point on the way further afield.

ANNIE
14-Jul-08, 11:57
We've stayed there heaps of times and always found it to be good value.They have 2 in Perth we always stay in the city centre just a short walk to the centre with amazing restaurants especially the Italian Ciao highly recommend it. We also stayed in the one in South Queensferry again really good value and walking distance to the shops and restaurants

stekar
21-Jul-08, 13:19
They are excellent lodges, stayed at Perth A9 lots, but have also stayed at Helensburgh, Cumbernauld and Leeds. Much, much better than the other chains.

Baconbuttie
03-Aug-08, 21:21
Decided to try this place after reading the thread, very pleased we did. Much better and cleaner than travel lodge and premier Inn.

5of11
14-Aug-08, 19:42
I've been using Innkeeperslodges for a number of years now and I think they are great. I've been to Huntingtower in Perth, Dudley, Cumbernauld, Birmingham at numerous occasions and they are always up to their high standards. If you stay at weekends you get 3 nights for the price of 2 plus if you book at last minute sometimes you can get it cheaper depending where you stay.