PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat - Hempriggs

dawncw
12-Jul-08, 10:49
Our cat, Cassie, has not been seen since 22nd of June, we went away on holiday and left her being looked after by family and she hasnt been seen since we left and hasnt arrived home since we came home either!! This is second time she has gone missing but the last time it was only for a few days.

She is a small white and black female cat with a silver collar with a bell and a heart charm on it. She is very petted. We live at hempriggs so she may well have wandered off to old wick or thrumster.

If anyone has seen her or has any information please PM me.

Thanks

dawncw
14-Jul-08, 07:05
Cassie came home last night, looked out the window and here was was running thru the fields towards the house. She wasnt very sure on coming indoors but her stomach got the better of her. She is covered in bald patches and cuts and her ears are very red and sore looking so a trip to the vets is now in order. Poor thing looks like she's had a hard time over the last 3 weeks wherever she was!!

thanks to all who kept an eye out for her and Cats protection for their help.

Torvaig
14-Jul-08, 07:41
Good news and I know that she will soon get over her "leave of absence" now that she is back home to her family.

sweep
14-Jul-08, 09:25
really glad that cassie came back home. sounds like she's used up one of her nine lives!

evelyn
14-Jul-08, 10:19
Poor Cassie. Sounds like she'll need some TLC. Great to hear she's come home.
Hope she's better soon.
evelyn

teenybash
14-Jul-08, 10:48
Happy news that Cassie came home......lots of cuddles and purring.

Liz
14-Jul-08, 12:38
So glad that Cassie is home albeit a little battered and bruised.<p>

I am sure that with some TLC, good food and rest she will soon be back to good health.:D