PDA

View Full Version : What gives you a Happy High

teenybash
09-Jul-08, 23:15
Do You remember, as a child when you just couldn't contain yourself because you felt so happy...[lol]
What causes you to fill up with happy bubbles now....................

unicorn
09-Jul-08, 23:17
When I do something for someone that really helps them and makes a difference for them.

wifie
10-Jul-08, 10:58
Oh lots and lots of things - too many to mention! But the bubbles soon burst cos now I'm a grown up. :(

joxville
10-Jul-08, 11:45
:)All sorts of things give me highs. Being at work which I enjoy, the interaction with workmates having a laugh at me or because of me.
Being with my siblings at family gatherings, chatting about the old days or our kids etc.
Mostly being with my son, allowing me to be a child again and play games or go swimming or wandering in the countryside, teaching him to enjoy the world around him and appreciate nature and people.

Am I being wistful? I know sometimes I look at the world through rose-tinted specs but they are my highs and no-one can take them away.:)

Angela
10-Jul-08, 11:51
The anticipation of a treat, the serendipity of finding a new book by a favourite author on the library shelf, listening to music, spending time with my family and close friends, and even just thinking about my little granddaughter.......:D that gives me such a huge bubble of happiness that sometimes I feel I could burst! :eek:

joxville
10-Jul-08, 12:00
I just noticed I now have six green rep symbols. The saying that appears just about sums me up.:D

Beamer
10-Jul-08, 12:36
A bottle of vodka does it for me..........

Rheghead
10-Jul-08, 12:59
I still get a high from finding a bottle top after spending 10 minutes digging it out.

justine
10-Jul-08, 13:42
my children, every morning when i look at them, thats my day sorted..

sweetpea
10-Jul-08, 13:51
Do You remember, as a child when you just couldn't contain yourself because you felt so happy...[lol]

I can't remember a happy high very much as a child but I certainly learnt how to be happy as an adult. I get kicks out of so many simple things and sometimes I find myself walking along with a big grin on my face then think OMG I must look nuts.:eek:

scorrie
10-Jul-08, 14:01
I still get a high from finding a bottle top after spending 10 minutes digging it out.

These people are here to help:-

http://www.samaritans.org/talk_to_someone/find_my_local_branch/scotland/caithness.aspx

;)

Tilter
10-Jul-08, 14:15

Blue skies . . . . nothing but blue skies . . . . [hums]

lady penelope
10-Jul-08, 14:23
The thought of getting married next week to my lovely bloke:)

teenybash
10-Jul-08, 14:35
The thought of getting married next week to my lovely bloke:)

A great big Congratulations.........hope your married life is filled with Happy Bubbles for you both.........**

SNOWDOG
10-Jul-08, 14:51
I love seeing neds getting lifted! :lol:

Thumper
10-Jul-08, 16:04
Finding THE perfect shoes and them fitting ;) Or watching my kids playing together without clawing the eyes out of each other :eek: x

bobandag16
10-Jul-08, 16:10
when i have teased some one. made then laugh . so that they swore.