Drutt
22-Jun-03, 09:49
west wing

er

and housedoctor (yeah I know that's a bit sad, but I like it) :D

Anonymous
22-Jun-03, 11:13
I like "Frasier"

I watch that, is it "How dirty is your house"? Amazed that people seem so proud of living in filth! Did you see the one where they went back two weeks later and she hadn't done a thing since they left?

Also addicted to the soaps, but I'm way behind. A friend tapes them and sends them so I've just seen Richard drive them into the canal.

Wounded Soldier
22-Jun-03, 13:38
freeview at 12.......................... :Razz

Angela
23-Jun-03, 09:18
Alias, its fab!

Cannot miss an episode or you totally lose the plot!

And its on tonight on Sky Mix, oh joy!

A

Eve M
23-Jun-03, 10:49
Big Brother. Yeah I know, I'm a saddo :eyes
I watched this time simply because I wondered what all the hype was about the last two?
Its not all that interesting but I don't want to stop watching in case it becomes interesting and I miss something :confused

Drutt
23-Jun-03, 11:49
Big Brother. Yeah I know, I'm a saddo :eyes
I watched this time simply because I wondered what all the hype was about the last two?
Its not all that interesting but I don't want to stop watching in case it becomes interesting and I miss something :confused

I can't bear to miss it either, so it looks like we're in the same saddo boat. :)

Every year I try not to get into BB, and every year I do. Glad they've finally got round to having a couple of Scots. What do you think of Cameron?

Eve M
23-Jun-03, 12:05
Well to begin with I really liked Cameron, I still do I guess, although I thought the bible thing was a little OTT. Federico I couldn't stand from day one though, he for me, was just an attention seeker. What about you? Who do you like or dislike? And who's your fave to win?
I read in one of the Sunday papers yesterday that Anouska was set for a surprise return :eyes

Drutt
23-Jun-03, 12:39
I felt really sorry for Federico. I think he went in full of confidence and pretty cocky, but I didn't dislike him for it. When he kept failing the tasks though I think his self belief was just blown away. The tasks might not seem like a huge deal (well, except for them running short of food and toilet roll) but they must be really escalated in that environment.

So I thought Federico must be feeling similar to some people who are made redundant, where their whole sense of self value is completely undermined because their role in life has gone. Anyway, I agree that he was an attention seeker, but I think he was saying nasty things more to redefine a role for himself in the house, rather than because he really believed them. He appeared to be getting seriously depressed in his last week there, so I'm glad he was evicted. I just hope he goes back to his normal self pretty quickly.

I'm still not sure about Cameron. I don't think his prudishness and fatherliness were doing him any favours. And now he's acting like a 14 year old who's discovered girls for this first time. :eek: I suppose it's not a surprise for a 32 year old who recently moved out of his parents' house. It will be very interesting to see how he copes with BB Africa!

Drutt
23-Jun-03, 12:47
I had wondered if they might put Anouska back in too. Looks like they won't be though, since Gae from BB Africa has gone in.

As for winning, I quite like Nush and Scott. The people I've spoken to about it (yeah, I'm sad AND I have sad conversations :roll: ) are completely split down the middle as to whether Nush is genuinely nice or whether she's being manipulative.

Ray may have damaged his chances of winning with his outbursts. [evil]

I'll be happy as long as Tania doesn't win. Somebody wash her mouth out with soap - can't she construct a sentence without peppering it with the f word? :mad:

Eve M
23-Jun-03, 13:04
Hey I didn't know anyone had gone into the house, where did you see that?

Nush? I don't think anyone can be THAT nice. Gos and Steph are too boring. Scott or Ray would be my faves to win I think. I thought it was hilarious when they got naked at the dining table.

Tania reminds me of Tara Palmer Tompkinson and I don't like her either .

Hey is Cameron still in it then, my daughters just said she heard he got swapped with the person from Africa BB, is that right? :confused

Drutt
23-Jun-03, 13:44
Hey is Cameron still in it then, my daughters just said she heard he got swapped with the person from Africa BB, is that right? :confused

Yeah, Cameron has been swopped with Gae from BB Africa, and both have arrived in their new BB houses.

I think the housemates were told that they couldn't vote for Cameron for 2 weeks, so I assume he'll be back in a week or two.

Apparently Tania's nose has been put out of joint by the new housemate [disgust] but Nush is fawning over him a bit.

Anonymous
23-Jun-03, 16:04
one of the joys of being in Saudi, no Big Brother.......or is there ;)

Eve M
30-Jun-03, 21:46
Hey Drutt, Any truth in this rumour that one of the female housemates was actually a man :eyes

Wounded Soldier
30-Jun-03, 21:56
lol, i heard that too........... :eyes

Drutt
01-Jul-03, 00:18
I don't know... but she definitely has some masculine features... :eek:

On the BB message board the threads that the moderators don't like, ie the ones about whether she is a TV, keep being deleted... [disgust]

The other big rumour is that she's a plant who is part of the BB production team... just have to wait and see...

jjc
01-Jul-03, 00:31
They had her mother on BBLB just after she went into the house. Her mother brought along a load of photos from when she was a kid and she looked like a girl, but who knows, that might just have been because you expect it.

Appparently a couple of the housemates (Gos and Scott, I think) have the same suspicions as the people on the BigBrother messageboards.

Either she is a transvestite/transexual, or she isn't... but imagine how upset she is going to be when she comes out of the house if she isn't, what with all the press coverage questioning her sex. You'd be gutted, wouldn't you? :eek: