PDA

View Full Version : Spooky Goings on in our house

sms
09-Jul-08, 13:27
Can anybody recommend or know of a medium in Caithness that would be able to come to our house?

3of8
09-Jul-08, 13:36
A medium is used to communicate with the spirits of people who have passed. They won't necessarily turn up to your house to investigate spooky goings on. What's happening there that merits being called spooky?

bettedaviseyes
09-Jul-08, 13:58
:roll:www.strangehappenings.org/I-Have-Ghosts.htm (http://www.strangehappenings.org/I-Have-Ghosts.htm):roll: this site may help you!!!

justine
09-Jul-08, 15:13
any chance you could give a little bit more detail of whats going on. is it objects moving or noises, maybe there is an explanation that is on this world..

Valerie Campbell
09-Jul-08, 15:37
I think received wisdom is to get in a priest. Either that, or confront the ghost and ask what he's doing in your house!! Is your house old? Do you know it's history? May be a starting point for you. Hope it all settles down for you soon, sms.

bobandag16
09-Jul-08, 17:14
Can anybody recommend or know of a medium in Caithness that would be able to come to our house?
try to communicate talk to them open doors and windows .if they wish to stay ask for there help.

watman
09-Jul-08, 21:03

think there is a lady out the back of watten and john o groats. does anybody hav numbers?

teenybash
09-Jul-08, 22:00
sent pm...........................

telfordstar
09-Jul-08, 22:06

Whats happening at your house?

Haweswater
10-Jul-08, 15:03
I appreciate the reluctance to furnish details in the public domain. If you suspect the activity to be either a poltergeist (not necessarily a spiritual entity but a manifestation from a resident's sub-conscious - an arguable point...) or an unquiet soul with connections to the house, then I'd seriously suggest you contact a priest so as to arrange a possible rite of deliverance.
The Scottish Episcopal Church might be able to assist as most dioceses have a small number of clergy who have particular gifts in relation to the Ministry of Deliverance. Please do not confuse the latter with exorcism (an archaic term) and its connotations with Hollywood and Dennis Wheatley.
Please be assured, if there is no rational and natural explanation for the 'disturbances', then a rite of deliverance may be carried out in a manner of peaceful and prayerful ways.
Try to avoid 'mediums' - they are not all they seem!