PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please explain!!!

rs 2k
08-Jul-08, 12:47
I just had a phone call from a window company offering to replace all our windows and doors with no cost to us and i had another company phone me last week saying the same thing

Why would they do that for nothing, what is the catch?

I just told them they have just been done, but should i let them come and do it?

Have u had the same phone call? what did u say?

I want to know as i might b missing free windows and doors here and we do need them really but worried what the catch is

silverfox57
08-Jul-08, 13:03
it is just a scam you do not get anything for nothing,there is always as catch,such as after then get in, o but you have to entry a draw to get it for nothing,

kriklah
08-Jul-08, 14:35
the "free" window offer applys if (very big if!) your home is then featured in their brochure. you still have to pay for it first.

same with space kitchens, (dont know if they still do this) you could have a billboard with their name and number on in front of your house, for every customer they had that bought a kitchen from them after viewing your kitchen, or if you recommended them, youd get a commission, percentage of the value of the new customers sale, there by your new kitchen pays for itself. load of twaddle if you ask me!(yes we got stung by space!!)