PDA

View Full Version : Posters Party

fed-ex
07-Dec-05, 23:19
Whos all going to the posters party then. Surely its not just Weeboyagee, Rheghead, Mickey monk and pedro and his girlfriend is it?

krieve
07-Dec-05, 23:23
who went to the last one do you know?

sweetheart
07-Dec-05, 23:24
Whos all going to the posters party then. Surely its not just Weeboyagee, Rheghead, Mickey monk and pedro and his girlfriend is it?

It seems that the plan is to meet at the new weigh inn some time on
friday.

fed-ex
07-Dec-05, 23:26
Is it top secret or what? Is everyone invited?

funky-dunky
07-Dec-05, 23:55
how old do you have to be to go?

fed-ex
07-Dec-05, 23:57
Over 18 I'd assume........

Rheghead
08-Dec-05, 00:19
8 o clock in the new weigh inn, just look for a suspicious looking guy with one of those daft goaty beards:)

fed-ex
08-Dec-05, 00:26
8 o clock in the new weigh inn, just look for a suspicious looking guy with one of those daft goaty beards:)That'll be pedros girlfriend then is it?

pedromcgrory
08-Dec-05, 01:27
i another mickey mouse wannabe gieng cheek ,hidind behind his id lol

weeboyagee
09-Dec-05, 14:53
Right - c'mon you guyz - who's all goin' then? Should be a good laugh! I've got a weekend at home so lookin' forward to a pint and the craic! No matter the age, the shoe size, height (width!) ..... see ya there then?:) WBG :cool:

auldalto
09-Dec-05, 15:57
Whats the dress code? Or should it be fancy dress?

fed-ex
09-Dec-05, 16:54
Seriously, can anyone go......

Dons_Lad
09-Dec-05, 16:57
I dinna even ken where it is lek, never paid attention to the other post as there was that many pages to sift through.

DrSzin
09-Dec-05, 17:14
Y'all have a good time now! Dinna drink (or smoke ;)) too much, and no fechtan, eh? And dinna pick on poor potheid.

Seriously, I hope you get a good turnout. Maybe someone should organise one in Edinburgh or Glasgow. Some of us have had a few sessions over the years, but never an "open house".

weeboyagee
09-Dec-05, 17:40
6 posts above yer heid Dons Lad ^^ New Weigh Inn, tomorrow night (Saturday) at 8pm! See ya there,.........

sweetheart
09-Dec-05, 17:48
must we report in, or can we just "go"?..

gwen
09-Dec-05, 18:51
I'd love to go - but I've missed every previous meet... should I miss this one even though I'm back in town for the weekend? lol

Chillie
09-Dec-05, 20:38
must we report in, or can we just "go"?..report in? are they taking a register? oh,is the drink free?

fed-ex
10-Dec-05, 00:18
Och well, we know now who hasn't gone.....
I wonder who all turned up and how its going..

angela5
10-Dec-05, 00:20
Och well, we know now who hasn't gone.....
I wonder who all turned up and how its going..

Is'nt it tomorrow night, darn don't say i missed it.

Rheghead
10-Dec-05, 02:11
report in? are they taking a register? oh,is the drink free?

Are you for real?

We had a great night! We had a great blether and we had a great pool comp where we beat them on their own turf...

fed-ex
10-Dec-05, 02:28
Your home awfully early............ Did many turn up?

sweetheart
10-Dec-05, 04:36
We were invincible in billiards. Beavis and Butthead RULE the tables!
"we rule!!" "yea yea" "huh huh".

:-) RUUULE! :-)

Chillie
10-Dec-05, 05:05
Hi Sweetheart did you go to the night out then?

sweetheart
10-Dec-05, 06:36
Like rheghed said, caithness.org even won a few pool games, whilst we were
making joking about beavis and butthead... fun. Maybe next time, i'll get to
meet your good self as well.

:-)

weeboyagee
10-Dec-05, 15:26
Hey - did I miss something - I'm just out the bath and getting ready for the night out - you guyz better not have had the fun without us last night!!!!! Eh Mrs Bean???? Rheggers - I thought it was tonight? Are we up for another wee dram for those of us who missed it! WBG:cool:

porshiepoo
10-Dec-05, 16:30
I kinda didn't dare go! lol.
Lordy it gets bad enough on here when no one can see you, imagine what'd be like after a few drinks. lol
No, I was too chicken. :D

Rheghead
10-Dec-05, 18:08
weeboyagee!! for alternative arrangements, see your messages

Tugmistress
10-Dec-05, 18:23
Hey - did I miss something - I'm just out the bath and getting ready for the night out - you guyz better not have had the fun without us last night!!!!! Eh Mrs Bean???? Rheggers - I thought it was tonight? Are we up for another wee dram for those of us who missed it! WBG:cool:

must admit i would have liked a wee dram tonight, but, c'est la vie

Rheghead
11-Dec-05, 18:36
I kinda didn't dare go! lol.

No, I was too chicken. :D

you said it!! :)

Lordy it gets bad enough on here when no one can see you, imagine what'd be like after a few drinks. lol

It is strange how having a face to face encounter with even the most annoying of posters can bring out the best in them..........you should have come along...:)

porshiepoo
11-Dec-05, 20:42
you said it!! :)

It is strange how having a face to face encounter with even the most annoying of posters can bring out the best in them..........you should have come along...:)

I don't know what you mean! lol.
I am a very nice, amiable, easy to get along with gal.