PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

fed-ex
07-Dec-05, 21:36
I had a really strange dream last night........ Does any one know what makes us dream the things we do or what their meanings are....
Or has anyone had any weird, or funny dreams they could tell us about?

Phoebus_Apollo
07-Dec-05, 21:49
Dreammoods (http://www.dreammoods.com/)is Googles number one choice!!:D

daviddd
07-Dec-05, 21:53
my dreams are always about travelling somewhere, I'm always on the move. May be a sign of insecurity or instability? Dreaming is the subconscious mind sorting itself out, refiling and reassessing thoughts and ideas ready for the next day (I think!)

I understand that a key aspect of a dream is how you felt about it whilst dreaming - were you stressed, happy etc.? I had a spell of writing down my dreams for later comparison - you have to do it within seconds of waking up or the dream soon gets lost. Once you start to think it through again lots of it can come back to you! leave a notebook by the bed.

fed-ex
07-Dec-05, 22:01
thanks phoebus, that answered a few of my questions. going by the answer I neally need to be getting myself out and about a bit more to satisfy my urges.....hahaha

Phoebus_Apollo
07-Dec-05, 22:02
thanks phoebus, that answered a few of my questions. going by the answer I neally need to be getting myself out and about a bit more to satisfy my urges.....hahaha

Freud would be proud...:)

Chillie
07-Dec-05, 22:05
Sorry to hear about your bad dreams Fed-ex maybe your under to much stress take a break I heard Stroma is good this time of year. Ha Ha

fed-ex
07-Dec-05, 22:09
Sorry to hear about your bad dreams Fed-ex maybe your under to much stress take a break I heard Stroma is good this time of year. Ha HaMaybe you'd like to join me Dumbo as you seem to follow me everwhere else, by the way its not a relaxing time im after, in fact quite the opposite. Who sayed anything about the dream being bad? I thoroughly enjoyed it, its a pity it wouldn't come true..... .

unicorn
07-Dec-05, 22:12
I dreamt of a goldfish in a dvd player last week???????

krieve
07-Dec-05, 22:13
what was your dream about then fed ex.

fed-ex
07-Dec-05, 22:16
what was your dream about then fed ex.Are you looking to get me banned?

Chillie
07-Dec-05, 22:17
No thanks Fed-ex that would be a nightmare, you're following me, your getting as bad as that porshie for grumping.

fed-ex
07-Dec-05, 22:22
Do you have something positive to add to this thread?
Or any other for that matter........if not please go elsewhere cos im not in the mood for your stupidness......

Chillie
07-Dec-05, 22:26
Fed-ex Who are you calling stupid i am not the one that can't set up wireless modem deee!.

Chillie
07-Dec-05, 22:38
Fed-ex Who are you calling stupid i am not the one that can't set up wireless modem deee!.Dumbo are you stupid or what??????

Chillie
07-Dec-05, 22:43
Dumbo are you stupid or what??????

I told you before i am not stupid i am dumbo cos i've got big lugs, anyway chillie pepper at least i can open a tin of fray bentos whose the dumbo now.

angela5
08-Dec-05, 00:00
What a nightmare i had last night, i dreamt porshiepoo became the administrator for caithness.org.
There she was in her cloak,pointy hat and scraded broomstick ekk!!! i woke up in a cold sweat after i noticed that hairy wart on her nose.
some-one once said- Dreams are rudiments of the great state to come. We dream what is about to happen.
Somehow i'd say they were talkin a load of toads.

angela5
08-Dec-05, 00:12
I dreamt of a goldfish in a dvd player last week???????

To dream of goldfish, is prognostic of many successful and pleasant adventures.
For a young woman, this dream is indicative of a wealthy union with a pleasing man.
If the goldfish was dead, disappointments will fall up
on you.
As for the dvd player beats me, maybe you had been watching a film (fish called wanda.)

krieve
08-Dec-05, 00:13
What a nightmare i had last night, i dreamt porshiepoo became the administrator for caithness.org.
There she was in her cloak,pointy hat and scraded broomstick ekk!!! i woke up in a cold sweat after i noticed that hairy wart on her nose.
some-one once said- Dreams are rudiments of the great state to come. We dream what is about to happen.
Somehow i'd say they were talkin a load of toads.
Thats some nightmare right enough no wonder you woke up in a cold sweat bet you did'nt get back to sleep for a while with that scarey thought

fed-ex
08-Dec-05, 00:14
what does prognostic mean smith?

unicorn
08-Dec-05, 10:10
hey thanks for the reading :) I thought it was just a bit bizarre lol