PDA

View Full Version : Superdrug

superceltic
06-Jul-08, 01:10
Was in Superdrug today and have to say. Its not what it used to be. The manager obviously had a day off or something but when i entered the shop 5 members off staff were gathered around the till talking about whos going with who etc. I found this extremely off putting and very unproffesional. I was looking at a make-up stand where the staff were standing and not one of the staff memebers moved out the way for me to browse. I got mad and went to Tescos!! Not a good look Superdrug!!

luke83
08-Jul-08, 20:37
Was in Superdrug today and have to say. Its not what it used to be. The manager obviously had a day off or something but when i entered the shop 5 members off staff were gathered around the till talking about whos going with who etc. I found this extremely off putting and very unproffesional. I was looking at a make-up stand where the staff were standing and not one of the staff memebers moved out the way for me to browse. I got mad and went to Tescos!! Not a good look Superdrug!!

I'm sorry you felt that way about Superdrug, there is a feedback facility for customers to let us know how they rate our store and you also receive 10% discount off your next purchase as well. Using your receipt got to www.superdrugfeedback.com and do the customer service survey, at the end it asks you to make any comments you want to about the store, these are reviewed by myself & action is taken to rectify any issues. Alternatively ask to speak to the manager the next time you are in store and I will be happy to discuss any problems then.

Looby2K7
08-Jul-08, 23:14
I have passed the staff on a few occasions and they have been gathered in a group gossiping and i have also over heard them saying as i walk in the door....look at the state of her:roll:

i dont need a group to express my opinions..ive always thot to myself they all look a state.

telfordstar
09-Jul-08, 13:28
I'm sorry you felt that way about Superdrug, there is a feedback facility for customers to let us know how they rate our store and you also receive 10% discount off your next purchase as well. Using your receipt got to www.superdrugfeedback.com (http://www.superdrugfeedback.com) and do the customer service survey, at the end it asks you to make any comments you want to about the store, these are reviewed by myself & action is taken to rectify any issues. Alternatively ask to speak to the manager the next time you are in store and I will be happy to discuss any problems then.

Good to see a manager come on and quite openly ask you to complain and want to sort out any problems. Well done. I quite often go into superdrugs and me personally havnt had any probs but did notice that they do employ alot of young people.

poppett
09-Jul-08, 13:38
Luke and his staff at Superdrug have always been very helpful. On two occasions Luke sourced dressings I needed urgently from other stores and had them sent to me direct.

First class service.

sms
10-Jul-08, 12:22
I was in Superdrug the past few weekends now and have found the same problem the staff are gathered at or near the till talking, i find this really off putting, especially when i need to ask about something and they dont seem interested in you at all. I will be going in through the week from now on. I was in yesterday and found them extremely helpful.

Thumper
10-Jul-08, 16:09
I seem to have the other problem...as soon as I go in I get pounced on and asked "can I be of help?" Now if I want help choosing something I will ask for it,the other thing I get is staff following me around the store, I must look like I would steal something cos it happens everytime I am in :eek: It drives me crazy and I have actually left a couple of times because I have felt so uncomfortable! x