PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Third Tower mystery 'solved'

bekisman
04-Jul-08, 22:49
9/11 Third Tower mystery 'solved'
I expect there's still a few amongst us who remember this, and certain 'conspiracy theories' that took up a lot of threads quite a while back? such as a 'controlled explosion' bought it down seven hours after the towers... well seems they were wrong (or were they?) an interesting read..
"The final mystery of 9/11 will soon be solved, according to US experts investigating the collapse of the third tower at the World Trade Center." *

*http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7485331.stm

joxville
04-Jul-08, 23:07
Personally, I think the whole 9/11 affair was orchestrated by the CIA and Bush. Check out this video about Tower 7: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

Like most things that involve American politicians, we'll never know the truth.

percy toboggan
04-Jul-08, 23:41
Personally, I think the whole 9/11 affair was orchestrated by the CIA and Bush. Check out this video about Tower 7: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

Like most things that involve American politicians, we'll never know the truth.

I'll have to do a McEnroe on you Jox.
You cannot be serious.:roll:
You honestly think the leader of a democratic country like the USA...less than a year into his Presidency could hatch a plot which would involve suicides, murder, countless co-conspirators and ever hope to get away with it?

Get real on this one. You usually make so much sense.

joxville
04-Jul-08, 23:59
Oh dear percy, you do me a dis-service by taking me seriously, but then again-most Americans took Bush seriously![lol]

TBH
05-Jul-08, 00:09
I'll have to do a McEnroe on you Jox.
You cannot be serious.:roll:
You honestly think the leader of a democratic country like the USA...less than a year into his Presidency could hatch a plot which would involve suicides, murder, countless co-conspirators and ever hope to get away with it?

Get real on this one. You usually make so much sense.And you don't think they have the means to do this?:D

theone
05-Jul-08, 00:21
And you don't think they have the means to do this?:D

I would have thought they'd have had the means to catch a man hiding in caves in Afghanistan after 7 years.

Then again..........

joxville
05-Jul-08, 00:30
I would have thought they'd have had the means to catch a man hiding in caves in Afghanistan after 7 years.

Then again..........

I was going to get round to saying the same thing.

Lord Flasheart
05-Jul-08, 01:24
http://meltyourfaceoff.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/tin-foil-hat.jpg

joxville
05-Jul-08, 01:30
What if those that shout it's a conspiracy are part of an even bigger conspiracy? Oh dear, now I'm confused.

I'll just go for a ride on my horse to clear my head.

*shouts on Shergar* "where are you"?

JamesMcVean
05-Jul-08, 14:42
I watched a video called Zeitgeist - and among other things it showed a whole list of things that suggest foul moves were afoot...

There is a video of a small explosion at the base of one of the towers a split second BEFORE the plane hit!! Also an 'expert' said that the towers fell unnaturally quickly almost in free fall...This was explained through the use of thermite explosives placed at levels throughout the superstructure...this was backed up by the fact that once the towers were down...there was molten metal at thousands of degrees for a long time in the basements...also the fingerlike beams and struts that were left sticking up appeared to be 'cut' at 45degrees...

This video is controversial but definately worth a look!!

Cheers

James

George Brims
05-Jul-08, 19:50
Oh dear percy, you do me a dis-service by taking me seriously, but then again-most Americans took Bush seriously![lol]
Most? He stole the election in 2000, remember. Look at how few Americans register to vote (it's not compulsory as in the UK), how few of those bother to vote, and how few of *those* voted for Bush, and the word "most" is nowhere in the same time zone.

Tristan
05-Jul-08, 20:32
Most? He stole the election in 2000, remember. Look at how few Americans register to vote (it's not compulsory as in the UK), how few of those bother to vote, and how few of *those* voted for Bush, and the word "most" is nowhere in the same time zone.

Sounds like you are saying the Americans got what they deserved then.

bekisman
05-Jul-08, 20:50
Those who are really interested:

The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower, will be broadcast on Sunday, 6 July, 2008 at 2100 BST on BBC Two.

joxville
05-Jul-08, 21:10

Yes, you are right about him stealing the election in 2000 and perhaps I shouldn't have used the word 'most'. However......(see below)

...they did get what they deserved! They had a chance to kick him out 4 years later and didn't.

TBH
05-Jul-08, 21:14
Yes, you are right about him stealing the election in 2000 and perhaps I shouldn't have used the word 'most'. However......(see below)

...they did get what they deserved! They had a chance to kick him out 4 years later and didn't.Was there a nasty, scurrilous, untrue, alleged rumour about vote-rigging in Florida?

porshiepoo
06-Jul-08, 19:23
I've watched loads of footage on 9/11, some for a conspiracy and some against. I have to say that the whole thing does indeed look dodgy.
Obviously no one would like to think that a conspiracy of any kind happened, this disaster was tragic enough without that, however there are things that haven't been explained which if they were, could shut the conspiracy theorists up.
Do they not care or can they not answer without putting themselves further into do do's?

scorrie
06-Jul-08, 19:28
Those who are really interested:

The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower, will be broadcast on Sunday, 6 July, 2008 at 2100 BST on BBC Two.

I read that, if you watch this programme you should come away with ZERO belief in any conspiracy. I will try to tune in to find out if this statement is accurate.

Tristan
06-Jul-08, 20:31
I think we are going about it the wrong way looking for a conspiracy.
Instead we should congratulate those in charge for cleaning everything up so quickly.
1 - They managed to remove a whole plane in not much more than a day - it takes most other crash investigors much longer than that.
2 - They have done a good job recycling all that steel. Just think how much money they saved on investigations by getting rid of all that material so quickly.[lol]

TBH
06-Jul-08, 21:11
What if those that shout it's a conspiracy are part of an even bigger conspiracy? Oh dear, now I'm confused.

I'll just go for a ride on my horse to clear my head.

*shouts on Shergar* "where are you"?It has been said about Alex Jones that he makes outlandish claims to cloud real issues.

Lord Flasheart
06-Jul-08, 21:40
I watched a video called Zeitgeist - and among other things it showed a whole list of things that suggest foul moves were afoot...

There is a video of a small explosion at the base of one of the towers a split second BEFORE the plane hit!! Also an 'expert' said that the towers fell unnaturally quickly almost in free fall...This was explained through the use of thermite explosives placed at levels throughout the superstructure...this was backed up by the fact that once the towers were down...there was molten metal at thousands of degrees for a long time in the basements...also the fingerlike beams and struts that were left sticking up appeared to be 'cut' at 45degrees...

This video is controversial but definately worth a look!!

Cheers

James

Yeah I have seen that as well, it is a complete load of the biggest garbage.

Building demolition is a tricky affair, it has to be well planned and executed. So just how did anyone get into a building, wire it to collapse and get out without being seen ??, it would have taken a team of people days to to do it by drilling into and laying explosives inside the core of the building and NO ONE saw anything ??

BTW a good friend of mine refuses to listen to "experts" of any kind. He tells me the definition of an "expert" or "exspurt" as he says is that .. "An "ex" is a has been and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure", Ive always remembered it.

Rheghead
06-Jul-08, 22:15
Having watched the programme, it is even more evident to me that there is absolutely no American Government involvement into the causes of 9/11.

bekisman
06-Jul-08, 22:56
Fully agree Rheg.. At 10.28 N. Tower fell, it was just 300 feet from Tower 7, set it on fire, Fire-fighters and photographer say fires on all sides. 'Controlled Demolition Inc.' know their business, say impossible in reality to rig up for controlled demolition, it would have smashed all windows with concussion wave (it did not). Thermite does not 'explode' with huge bang - it 'burns'.. Tower 5 also partially collapsed through fire. BBC reported Tower 7 fell minutes before it actually did, this cleared up by Reuters who stated their report was incorrect. BBC 'lost' the tapes. Nope, just misplaced.
And the young foul-mouthed git at the end of the documentary did not help his case..

All in all 'Reality on one side; fiction on the other' (I'll stick to reality)

MadPict
06-Jul-08, 23:36
Pools of molten steel.... ;)

Oddquine
07-Jul-08, 02:04
Fully agree Rheg.. At 10.28 N. Tower fell, it was just 300 feet from Tower 7, set it on fire, Fire-fighters and photographer say fires on all sides. 'Controlled Demolition Inc.' know their business, say impossible in reality to rig up for controlled demolition, it would have smashed all windows with concussion wave (it did not). Thermite does not 'explode' with huge bang - it 'burns'.. Tower 5 also partially collapsed through fire. BBC reported Tower 7 fell minutes before it actually did, this cleared up by Reuters who stated their report was incorrect. BBC 'lost' the tapes. Nope, just misplaced.
And the young foul-mouthed git at the end of the documentary did not help his case..

All in all 'Reality on one side; fiction on the other' (I'll stick to reality)

How was it cleared up by Reuter's? :confused

Where did they get a report, ahead of time, which accurately predicted what was going to happen?

Clairvoyance? :roll:

I think the programme raised more questions than it answered.

hotrod4
07-Jul-08, 05:28
What I found staggering about 9/11 was the fact that in amongst all that devastation and molten steel they still managed to find a passport and belongings of the "bombers", truly amazes me that one!
Some of the conspiracy theories are way off the mark trying to balme the "jews" as they didnt turn up for work that day, but some do hold some substance. In the end we will never truly know EXACTLY what happened,its one of lifes mysteries(like a womans handbag) that we will never solve.
A conspiracy that still gets me today is the "sinking" of the Titanic, as I still beleive it wasnt the Titanic and it was deliberately sank for Insurance.

scorrie
07-Jul-08, 10:46
How was it cleared up by Reuter's? :confused

Where did they get a report, ahead of time, which accurately predicted what was going to happen?

Clairvoyance? :roll:

I think the programme raised more questions than it answered.

Two other towers had already been on fire and had collapsed. It would hardly take Nostradamus to anticipate that a third such event might be about to occur!!

Bear in mind that the scenario was one of utter chaos and a lot of people would be cacking themselves, rather than reporting events in a cool and measured way. A can of soda going bang would be like Hiroshima to people scared out of their wits.

Most of the main "conspiracy" evidence was addressed and debunked. The "conspiracy" film-maker at the end was just like a wee laddie who had had a knife put in his football.

Having watched US government's attempts in Iraq and Afghanistan, I would be a little wary about letting them organise a piss-up in a Budweiser establishment, far less a complex demolition in the heart of their largest city.

If Carlsberg DID do conspiracy theories, I am sure they would be better than this load of old baloney.

Oddquine
07-Jul-08, 14:38
Two other towers had already been on fire and had collapsed. It would hardly take Nostradamus to anticipate that a third such event might be about to occur!!

Bear in mind that the scenario was one of utter chaos and a lot of people would be cacking themselves, rather than reporting events in a cool and measured way. A can of soda going bang would be like Hiroshima to people scared out of their wits.

Most of the main "conspiracy" evidence was addressed and debunked. The "conspiracy" film-maker at the end was just like a wee laddie who had had a knife put in his football.

Having watched US government's attempts in Iraq and Afghanistan, I would be a little wary about letting them organise a piss-up in a Budweiser establishment, far less a complex demolition in the heart of their largest city.

If Carlsberg DID do conspiracy theories, I am sure they would be better than this load of old baloney.

I can see that there was a fair chance that another tower might have gone...............but the news flash specifically said WTC7 and that it was collapsing when it patently wasn't...........not "there is a danger of another tower going down".

When there is a believable explanation for that piece of psychic reporting, other than "error", then I might be more inclined to completely accept that there is not more to it than official explanations tell us.

Rheghead
07-Jul-08, 19:55
The report was 'WTC7 had collapsed or was collapsing' a lot of scope for interpretation there I think. The fact that it did collapse due to the debris and fires just shows how good a judgement the firemen on the ground did make when they decided to prioritise others parts of the disaster.

Any conspiracist now must be flogging a dead horse now.

George Brims
08-Jul-08, 01:51
I only get a feeling of schadenfreude when I hear people who voted for him complain about how useless he is (but those idiots rarely do). The rest did not deserve anything like what he has turned out to be.

George Brims
08-Jul-08, 01:54
Pools of molten steel.... ;)
Tons of burning aviation fuel, office furniture and aluminum. Your point?

George Brims
08-Jul-08, 01:57
The report was 'WTC7 had collapsed or was collapsing' a lot of scope for interpretation there I think. The fact that it did collapse due to the debris and fires just shows how good a judgement the firemen on the ground did make when they decided to prioritise others parts of the disaster.

Any conspiracist now must be flogging a dead horse now.
It wasn't that psychic to predict it was coming down. Rudy Giuliani (dimwit!) had located his emergency planning center in the building, including a huge tank of diesel fuel for generators. But if you think the conspiracy people will ever admit to flogging a dead horse, I have some swamp land in Florida, or a nice bridge, both for sale real cheap!