PDA

View Full Version : Suzy's new bed

Liz
04-Jul-08, 13:10
I got a new bed for Suzy and she will hardly come out of it! She only comes out for the loo and to have something to eat.:lol:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/Lizzybif/IMG_0156.jpg

Liz
04-Jul-08, 13:13
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/Lizzybif/IMG_0149.jpg

KCI
04-Jul-08, 13:23
Aww, she looks really happy with it!

I bought one like that for Wally,and he loves it. Although, he's getting a bit too big now, so it is all out of shape! This was meant to be Wally's Summer bed, but I don't think I'll be able to get him back into his Winter bed when it's time! :roll:

Liz
04-Jul-08, 13:39
Aww, she looks really happy with it!

I bought one like that for Wally,and he loves it. Although, he's getting a bit too big now, so it is all out of shape! This was meant to be Wally's Summer bed, but I don't think I'll be able to get him back into his Winter bed when it's time! :roll:

She is lying in it singing away!:lol: Benjy tried to get in it but it's a bit on the small side!lol
This one has a lining for summer and for winter but she's lying on the winter side. Thought she'd cook with this warm weather.
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/Lizzybif/IMG_0153.jpg

carasmam
04-Jul-08, 13:42
Aah she looks really cosy :) She looks like a toy cat in the first pic, you know the ones that come with their own bed and look as though they are breathing :cool:

Liz
04-Jul-08, 13:49
Aah she looks really cosy :) She looks like a toy cat in the first pic, you know the ones that come with their own bed and look as though they are breathing :cool:

That's exactly what I thought!lol

binbob
04-Jul-08, 20:39
awwwwwww...lovely..super cute pix.

teenybash
04-Jul-08, 22:27
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your lovely pics...almost identical to one of my own cats.... quite amazing....and very beautiful.
Will post a pic if I can figure out how and you will see how similar they are!!

Margaret M.
05-Jul-08, 04:16
All three pictures could be used as a great ad for the bed. Sooooo cute! That's a mighty comfy looking bed, I don't think I would be leaving it either.

Liz
05-Jul-08, 12:40
awwwwwww...lovely..super cute pix.

Thanks. I think she's lovely but then I'm biased!:D

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your lovely pics...almost identical to one of my own cats.... quite amazing....and very beautiful.
Will post a pic if I can figure out how and you will see how similar they are!!

Hope you manage to post a pic soon as I haven't seen a tortie who looks like Suzy. Photobucket is easy to use to upload photos.

All three pictures could be used as a great ad for the bed. Sooooo cute! That's a mighty comfy looking bed, I don't think I would be leaving it either.

I know I feel like getting in beside her!:lol: She's still there! Apart from a couple of short breaks she's been there since 6pm on Thursday!

She did the same thing when I got her a cat igloo.lol

It's lovely to see her so happy as she was in a bad way after Tiggy died.

Phoenix200416
06-Jul-08, 00:06
Awwww! She seems to love it! I have one for my two cats and they get in it together so its a bit out of shape now :D