PDA

View Full Version : Thurso

Gallacher
21-Jun-03, 06:24
Any body from Thurso living out in Australia ? or over here on holiday . :cool:

Brizer2k2
23-Jun-03, 18:44
I know an ex-workmate of mine from BT Thurso, who, with his family is now living in Oz........his name is Alan Longmuir.

linzy222
23-Jun-03, 19:06
My little sis use to live in thurso and she now lives in Queensland

2little2late
23-Jun-03, 22:48
I know an ex-workmate of mine from BT Thurso, who, with his family is now living in Oz........his name is Alan Longmuir.

Didn't he used to be in the Bay City Rollers. (Their drummer if my memory serves me right).

Gallacher
23-Jun-03, 23:58
My little sis use to live in thurso and she now lives in Queensland

Thank's next time I'm up that way I mite look her up ! :D

Gallacher
24-Jun-03, 00:03
Thank's Brian glad to see Thurso F.C is doing so well , it's been a long time since I saw a game , Do you know Walter Duff ? say hello if you do .

Thanks Ron . :cool:

Anonymous
24-Jun-03, 04:45
I worked in Australia a few years back myself Ron, based most of the time in Canberra, but used to routinely go up to ANSTO in Sydney, in the district of Sutherland no less.

Absolut1
24-Jun-03, 22:20
My brother lives in melbourne & i've also been to ansto

Gallacher
25-Jun-03, 00:12
Thank's for the replys Kw14Ultra and Absolut 1 , ansto does not have a look in compaired to Dounreay ! it is about 10 miles west of me and they are talking about adding a new reactor to it , which is not very good for the area , they should go and build it out in the bush some were else . Got any sun up there ? it is chucking it down here and 15 deg C .
I have to say this is one great web site , good to find out what is going on up there in good old Caithness .

Thank's :cool: