PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360

loganbiffy
07-Dec-05, 10:18
hi folks anybody got any ideas where to get one of these sought after consoles? anywhere apart from ebay would be useful, thanks.

brandy
07-Dec-05, 10:19
have you googled it hun! try kelkoo.co.uk
as well

loganbiffy
07-Dec-05, 10:23
have you googled it hun! try kelkoo.co.uk
as well

afraid so brandy, im guessing the smallershops in inverness or glasgow will have them. oh well yellow pages here i come.

unicorn
07-Dec-05, 10:24
Have you tried alacam?? worth a shot

golach
07-Dec-05, 10:26
try this web site http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/

krieve
07-Dec-05, 11:07
Hi i was in inverness on sunday and was in most of the shops where they sell ps2 and xbox and xbox 360 they were advertising them dont know if they had any in why dont you wait till they drop there prices

Dons_Lad
07-Dec-05, 14:15
www.gameplay.com, pure brilliant if you want to order it online. I usually do all my games shopping there etc.

EDDIE
07-Dec-05, 18:40
Apparently in the news microsoft might be getting sued over the xbox 360 the new console is supposed to crash and freeze up it might be wiser to leave of buying it till they resolve the problem

Dali
07-Dec-05, 18:57
Hi
Unless you preordered you will not get one of these any place other than ebay .
I preordered mine in july .
And it came last friday my friend preordered his in september and has recieved an email saying they cannot even fill all there preorders.So he will not get his doubt you will see one in the shops untill late january.

fed-ex
07-Dec-05, 20:04
I notice the games advertised for sale.......£49.99.......ridiculous
I'm waiting for the ps3.......

Chillie
07-Dec-05, 20:55
I notice the games advertised for sale.......£49.99.......ridiculous
I'm waiting for the ps3.......

What a skinflint (anither good saying) what's wrong saving up for yer trip to stroma, no need i'll ge ye a life jacket and throw ye of groats harbour ye'll end up on stroma by floating ther, and ye ken what they say aboot only ---- floats( anither good saying).