PDA

View Full Version : wouldnt it be nice if this was for real??!!!

kriklah
03-Jul-08, 12:58
Goodday!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $2.5 Million United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Dr.HEN the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the $2.5 MILLION USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of December 2008.What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COMPANY to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($150.00 US)One Hundred & Fifty United States Dollars only being Registration Fee of the Fedex Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $150.00 US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact FEDEX COMPANY now for the delivery of your$2.5 MILLION usd with this information bellow;

Directors Name: DR. JOHN HARRIS
COUNTRY TOGO REPUBLIC
Companys Name:FEDEX COMPANY
Email Address: (fdxexpress1988@deliveryman.com)
Email; fdxexpress1988@deliveryman.com
telphone +229-9394-3529

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Registration fee of $150.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The FEDEX COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that box contents money ok.

I am waiting for your urgent response. CONTACT THE DIRECTOR OF THE
FEDEX COMPANY DR JOHN HARRIS WITH THIS EMAIL
ADDRESS; fdxexpress1988@deliveryman.com
PHONE NUMBER +229-9394-3529

Yours Faithfully,
Jima Adana

------------------------------------------------------

this was the first one i got, have had another for $800.000, with diferent contact details for FedEx

it would be soooo nice if i was really getting money like that but youve gotta ask "whats the catch?"

ive had plenty other emails requesting assistance in the release of funds from accounts of deceased people, people ive never heard of nor related to, but i suppose these companies will keep trying

Rie
03-Jul-08, 13:06
Biggest scam going and i think the longest one going , do not reply to them, its just a fools way of accessing your bank account details , i thought every one knew this !

kriklah
03-Jul-08, 13:28
hadnt planned on answering it! just feel its a shame to get a big wad of money dangled in your face, and knowing its a big con. theres plenty of people who would fall for it and get ripped off, but im not one of them, im too skeptical of anything that looks too goog to be true

George Brims
03-Jul-08, 19:57
this was the first one i got
What? Did you just get email for the first time in your life? I have had hundreds of these things. There were even some people from Canada a couple of years ago who turned up in Thurso looking for a bank where they thought they might collect their money. The address they had was actually a shop.