PDA

View Full Version : Karia

trix
02-Jul-08, 08:04
just til let ye's ken that the 'great' karia is in caithness!! :D

met up wi her last nite an she is everything i expected her til be.....(a little bit nuts) :lol:

she's here until seturday....

she says hello til everyone....well, no kwite everyone :Razz

Billy Boy
02-Jul-08, 12:37
lol who's the "GREAT" karia :confused someone famous maybe.dont tell me their staying at the castle of mey.

dirdyweeker
02-Jul-08, 12:57
Now there is a name that has been missing around here for a while! Glad to hear she is still around. Hope she enjoys her holiday.:cool:

Tighsonas4
02-Jul-08, 13:49

met up wi her last nite an she is everything i expected her til be.....(a little bit nuts) :lol:

a big welcome to karia then and by what you say e and her should should get on just great regards tony

Sapphire2803
02-Jul-08, 13:50
Yay!! Say Hi for me. Hope she enjoys her visit.

Venture
02-Jul-08, 13:59
...and from me too Trix. As Tony said you're well suited to each other. Glad that you have at last met your friend. Hope you all have a great time together and that it won't be too long before she's back on here posting.;);)

scorrie
02-Jul-08, 14:33

You can pass on my regards as well. Dinna be takin strong drink now!!

Margaret M.
02-Jul-08, 15:16
Enjoy your time together. Safe trip to Karia as she journeys on.

Thumper
02-Jul-08, 16:05
Its nice to see that people have missed Karia, I know I have x

trix
02-Jul-08, 16:27
cheers guys, il pass on yer comments....

we hev hed a blether aboot every single one o' ye's [lol][lol][lol]

Ricco
02-Jul-08, 16:29
Trix - please say hello from Ricco.

Kevin Milkins
02-Jul-08, 16:36
Hi trix
Nice to know that your buddy is in the parish, Give her my regards and look foward to her posts again.
Are you down the pub tonoght?

trix
02-Jul-08, 16:37
will do ricco....aw, i believe we missed ye oot in our org conversation :(

il be sure til pass on all regards......

tony, ye gie me cheek ifanow? i cana help'ed - whats born in 'e bones mind....an ye'd ken all aboot 'at ;)

im meetin up wi 'greatness' again on friday, wur goin oot for wur denner....:cool:

bekisman
02-Jul-08, 16:40
Give her best regards from beskisman and sorghaghtanibeki

trix
02-Jul-08, 16:46
Are you down the pub tonight?

na, no enite kev....

we nearly drank spoons dry o' 'e vino last nite....

need at least til friday til recover :lol:

sayin 'at, am on holiday ifanow so its very possible that i may open a bottle o red later ;)

Liz
02-Jul-08, 18:32
Please gie Karia ma love Trix and howp she enjoys her holiday.

Why do ah go all broad when ah'm talkin til ye?!!!:lol:

xxx

Sporran
02-Jul-08, 18:44
just til let ye's ken that the 'great' karia is in caithness!!

Trix, glad to hear Karia has made it up to Caithness, and that the two of you have met in person at last! Dinna lead each ither astray! ;)

Hope she enjoys the rest o' her stay there, and tell her I've been missing her witty and amusing posts!

northener
02-Jul-08, 20:08
Trix and Karia together.....the mind boggles.

Say Hi to Karia for me, just tell her I've still got the lampshade.

Tighsonas4
03-Jul-08, 17:59
dont forget trix that it was karia that introduced us when i was looking for someone important on here [lol] [lol] tony

trix
03-Jul-08, 18:17
dont forget trix that it was karia that introduced us when i was looking for someone important on here [lol] [lol] tony

an' ye got more than ye bargained for tony, ma friend ;)

the_count
03-Jul-08, 19:07
i knew i hadn't seen her about lol tell her the count says hi lol and tell her to get bck to her computer lol:lol:

DeHaviLand
03-Jul-08, 20:42
Karia who?:confused

YummyMummy
03-Jul-08, 21:03
I'm fairly new to this Org malarky, but I do recognise Karia and her great posts and I recall she lives in central Scotland - my old stomping ground! Great she's made it North - hellooo:)

silverfox57
03-Jul-08, 21:25
trix have just got back from over the ord,will you gave karia my best wishes as have missed her posts,as enjoyed karia posts all last winter .

Tighsonas4
03-Jul-08, 21:31
an' ye got more than ye bargained for tony, ma friend ;)
and how lol let her know what happened tony [lol]

badger
03-Jul-08, 21:58
It's great to have news of her. Hope she'll be back with us soon.

Rheghead
03-Jul-08, 22:14
Say hello to her from me, she is missed.

scorrie
04-Jul-08, 01:18
Karia who?:confused

I guess you are either ON Karia's Buddy List or you are OFF it. Most will probably be flattered by being on it. I don't do Buddy Lists, but I do appreciate Karia's intelligence, despite having a different attitude towards forum "friends"

If I were to disappear, there would be little or no wake about it. Got to admire those who have the public ear. They must have some talent.

trix
04-Jul-08, 13:13
If I were to disappear, there would be little or no wake about it.

ye under estimate yersel dear scorrie ;)

Tilter
04-Jul-08, 15:09
PLease give Karia my regards if/when you see her. I too miss her posts, especially as seemed to agree a lot (rare for me).

Angela
04-Jul-08, 15:41
If I were to disappear, there would be little or no wake about it.

Not so, scorrie, I for one would miss you greatly and I know I'm not alone.:D

Now do please take that chip off your shoulder ;) and don't you dare be going anywhere!

trix
04-Jul-08, 15:51
'iss is 'clasified information'....

wur meetin for wur denner at 'e nethercliff aboot 8ish...

anyone o' her 'friends' may wish til pop in at some point to meet her 'greatness' - feel free ;)

since i started 'iss thread am gona go fie herrin til tatties an say that i got ma certificate yesterday for passin ma SVQ level 3....

fair delited :D

Tighsonas4
04-Jul-08, 20:32
may call after 8 and ask hill if there is any VIPSdining especially ones with titles [lol] [lol] regards tony

northener
05-Jul-08, 09:22

If I were to disappear, there would be little or no wake about it. Got to admire those who have the public ear. They must have some talent.

I disappeared for a while and nobody noticed.:~(

I only came back out of sheer bloodymindedness and a wish to wreak revenge on those who failed to notice my absence.

Seriously though, I've not always agreed with Karia but she is prepared to fight her corner - although sometimes she can..er... get a little 'Karia'd' away......

I know Karia's going to be reading this thread - so I'll just say that I'm sure her head will be as big as a planet by now and that I'm sure we'll have to endure even more argumentative, self-centred, blinkered, testy, cantankerous hissy fits very, very soon.;)

trix
05-Jul-08, 19:11
choost lek til thank everyone who came til meet up wi 'greatness' :lol: - specially ye kev ;) [lol]

it really wis a fab nite....

Kevin Milkins
05-Jul-08, 19:18
choost lek til thank everyone who came til meet up wi 'greatness' - specially ye kev

it really wis a fab nite....

The pleasure of meeting you both was all mine,thank you.;):D