PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Stormtrooper in Thurso

Uppiebalad
06-Dec-05, 20:58
Hey waow, meant to mention this sooner, did anyone see the Stormtrooper in Thurso during the fun day? Darth Vadar was there as well. Absolutely cool!

DrSzin
06-Dec-05, 21:04
Darth Vadar was there as well. Absolutely cool! It was an imposter!

porshiepoo
06-Dec-05, 21:49
I love star wars. Brilliant films.

I won a life size droid once in a woolies competition. They rang me and said I had a choice between star wars monopoly and a droid, I said I'd already got the game so I went to collect the droid. I didn't realise it was life size and I had to walk through the town with it, how embarassing! lol. Had to sit it on the front seat of my car too! lol

fed-ex
06-Dec-05, 21:52

I won a life size droid once in a woolies competition. They rang me and said I had a choice between star wars monopoly and a droid, I said I'd already got the game so I went to collect the droid. I didn't realise it was life size and I had to walk through the town with it, how embarassing! lol. Had to sit it on the front seat of my car too! lolWhats a droid, how big was it?

porshiepoo
06-Dec-05, 21:58
It was one of those droidy things in the new star wars films, the ones where theres loads of em (hope that helps!) they had long snouts
It was made of 3d cardboard as it was used in woolies to promote the new film and it was taller than me.
I had to walk with it in front of me. When we moved house, I left it in the attic of the house. lol. Bet that gave the new owners a fright!

Uppiebalad
06-Dec-05, 22:14
Have a look here, it was no imposter. I got this link from someone on the music forum; www.livetodiesociety.funtigo.com (http://www.livetodiesociety.funtigo.com) Look at the stills for the movie, "Empire's Night Out On The Town". Must have been what they were up to on Saturday. Look's really cool and funny.

DrSzin
06-Dec-05, 22:24
love star wars. Brilliant films. That's because I'm in them. :)

I won a life size droid once in a woolies competition. They rang me and said I had a choice between star wars monopoly and a droid, I said I'd already got the game so I went to collect the droid. I didn't realise it was life size and I had to walk through the town with it, how embarassing! lol. Had to sit it on the front seat of my car too! lol Six months later they married, and they lived happily ever after... :)

porshiepoo
06-Dec-05, 22:26
That's because I'm in them. :)

Six months later they married, and they lived happily ever after... :)

Now you mention it, there is a bizarre similarity! lol.

krieve
06-Dec-05, 22:43
Could someone please explain to me why does everyone love star wars my parents like it to and star trek which i hated as a bairn .

fed-ex
06-Dec-05, 22:44
I hate it too

fed-ex
06-Dec-05, 23:35

I won a life size droid once in a woolies competition. They rang me and said I had a choice between star wars monopoly and a droid, I said I'd already got the game so I went to collect the droid. I didn't realise it was life size and I had to walk through the town with it, how embarassing! lol. Had to sit it on the front seat of my car too! lolYou could have just looked in the mirror, would have saved you the trip to woolies.. it would have saved the droid a lot of embarrasment too lol lol

Viva Diva
08-Dec-05, 23:53
Could someone please explain to me why does everyone love star wars my parents like it to and star trek which i hated as a bairn .

mainly out of nostalgia from when the original films were an innovation in movie effects or something. i've never watched them personally.

jay
09-Dec-05, 11:33
me thinks viva diva is telling porkies!