PDA

View Full Version : well whats your weakness.

cuddlepop
30-Jun-08, 15:36
I find it really difficult to finish something once I've started it,especially if it becomes boring and time consuming.
The number of times I've started to knit and had to pass it over to mother in law is shamefull.:(

I love milk chocolate digestives and am secretly munching as I type.:lol:
Somerfields have got two big packets for £2.00 just now so I've been naughty.

Well what are the rest of you like?

Angela
30-Jun-08, 15:42
Right now it's Mars ice cream bars, currently on offer at Tesco.:)

Of course I have to eat them very fast so they don't melt and drip all over the keyboard....:eek:

And I'm such a terrible procrastinator -never do today what you can put off until tomorrow....!

teenybash
30-Jun-08, 15:49
My weakness is golden syrup and I can be seen regularly dipping a teaspoon into the tin and savouring the sweetness with a glazed look in my eye.........my non food weakness is doggy noses, the bigger the better...can't resist kissing them!!!!

MGM
30-Jun-08, 16:03
I find it difficult to say no when someone asks me to do something, i promise myself that i will not do anything i dont want to but i havent quite managed that yet!

My other thing is cherry tomatoes, i cant get enough of them!

Thumper
30-Jun-08, 16:07
Mine is men in uniform ;) [lol] x

trix
30-Jun-08, 16:35
I find it difficult to say no when someone asks me to do something, i promise myself that i will not do anything i dont want to but i havent quite managed that yet!

ye need til be more assertive mgm...;)

thumper, ye dirty....eh rabbit?? :lol:

iv got too many weakness's til mention...

fine wine wid be kwite near 'e top o' ma list tho ;)

Thumper
30-Jun-08, 16:47
Oh Trix fine wine is one of my weaknesses too!Then of course there's also my shoe buying,I suppose thats a weakness as well x

cuddlepop
30-Jun-08, 17:01
So far we've establishes us ladies have a weakness for chocolate,fine wine,men in uniform and wet noses oh and cherry tomatoes.

Ah the men might never undestand us but us woman know what we like.:lol:

Tugmistress
30-Jun-08, 17:26
I don't know if it is a weakness or obsession ... i get drawn to water, i love being near it, in it, on it etc and as for photographing it, it is my favourite subject along with the boats and ships on it lol
Weird or what?!

cuddlepop
30-Jun-08, 17:29
I don't know if it is a weakness or obsession ... i get drawn to water, i love being near it, in it, on it etc and as for photographing it, it is my favourite subject along with the boats and ships on it lol
Weird or what?!

Lol Tuggs now my picture is complete.
The uniform is in the water so has a wet nose,is carrying chocolate and fine wine and cherry tomatoes are floating by.:lol:

wee sparkle
30-Jun-08, 20:42
My absolute weakness is After Eights, the chocolate mints.....they are just so IRRESISTABLE! I end up eating WAY too many! Then i feel ill for the rest of the night:lol: But i also have a passion for milk chocolate digestives!

Never leave me alone with the packet, because i will more than likely finish it off!! Though not intentionally:roll:

Bobinovich
30-Jun-08, 20:55
Hmmm, seems like you women have all the weaknesses and we men are, of course, perfect :lol:

Mind you, Galaxy, puddings, gadgets...oh I'll shush now!

oldmarine
01-Jul-08, 02:16
I find it difficult to forgive people when they have wronged me. I know it is expected of me, but it is difficult for me to follow through.

Kevin Milkins
01-Jul-08, 10:15
I find it hard not to buy somthing if I go into a DIY shop. I have loads of tools that will come in handy one day.lol (But dont tell the nieghbours):lol:

Anne x
01-Jul-08, 10:17
Recipe Books , Garden Centres , and Red Wine enough for now

kriklah
01-Jul-08, 11:19
baby milk powder!! cant help it, when making up the bottles im there with a teaspoon eating the powder, gonna miss it when Thomas moves onto real milk!

also love microwave popcorn, many a night i make up a bag, take my laptop and a dvd up to bed and munch away

mrs_algaliarept
01-Jul-08, 11:40
my food related weakness's are crisps (I love them with anything really i love them on bread with dip with salad cream i could go on forever) and meat lol

my only non food related weakness I can think of is buying books and watching films lol

Lolabelle
01-Jul-08, 12:29
I find it really difficult to finish something once I've started it,especially if it becomes boring and time consuming.

Well what are the rest of you like?

I think I may just be you!!!
As for weakness in yum things, um would you believe vegetables, at the moment anyway. But mostly it's baked vegies, baked potato, pumpkin, sweet potato and even carrot. YUM YUM.
Last week I cut up a whole pumpkin and sprayed with a bit of cooking oil, and sprinkle of garlic salt and into the oven. I was going to make pumpkin soup, but ended up nibbling on the lot and in the end, didn't bother having dinner!!! I love vegetables. mmmmm :eek:

Oddquine
01-Jul-08, 12:49
Arguing on forums. :p

telfordstar
01-Jul-08, 13:14
Ebay is mine:lol:

trix
01-Jul-08, 14:14
am mad aboot ebay too....

cana resist buyin books - hence, all 'e books hadin up ma beid an crawlin up ma walls :lol:

i bot illusions - the adventures of a reluctant messiah 'e ither day for a penny :eek:

da ken when il ever get roond til readin'ed but hey, i got a bargain...right? :confused

iain
01-Jul-08, 15:06
Anything rusty !!

joxville
01-Jul-08, 15:37
My weakness is mirror's. I can't walk past them without admiring my handsomeness. Only my modesty stops me from telling you all how great I am.:cool:

telfordstar
01-Jul-08, 16:27
am mad aboot ebay too....

cana resist buyin books - hence, all 'e books hadin up ma beid an crawlin up ma walls :lol:

i bot illusions - the adventures of a reluctant messiah 'e ither day for a penny :eek:

da ken when il ever get roond til readin'ed but hey, i got a bargain...right? :confused

Oh you definatly got a bargin there trix.. I tell myself ive got a bargin no matter what i buy on ebay makes me feel less guilty.

sassylass
01-Jul-08, 16:39
Shoes, I just love them!! Somehow, shoes have a magnetic quality that draws me to the shop and I cannot leave until I've tried on hundreds and bought a pair (or two or...) :D

candyfloss
01-Jul-08, 17:06
Crisps........especially cheese & onion :D

northener
01-Jul-08, 19:20
Good beer, good food, good wine, boats, bikes.

Basically I've got the breaking strain of a soggy Kitkat when temptation is put in my way............

Valerie Campbell
03-Jul-08, 18:44
For me it's Amazon, and a really good Chardonnay...

tigger2u
04-Jul-08, 14:20
there are just toooooooooooooo many sweets to be eaten in the world !!! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sweet are mine if you hadnt guessed lol and Chat lol doint both together mmmmmmmmmmm now thats heaven [lol]