PDA

View Full Version : Human body design

Tom Cornwall
30-Jun-08, 09:18
If you had the chance, what changes would you make to the human body?
For example, when God (if there is one) designed the human body, he (or she) must have had a cold, or no sense of smell. He (or she) should have incorporated an air-freshener into human backsides. That would have saved a lot of stress between husbands and wives, and parents and kids. It’s only a small thing but well worth the effort. :):)
What do you think?

Venture
30-Jun-08, 09:37
If you had the chance, what changes would you make to the human body?
For example, when God (if there is one) designed the human body, he (or she) must have had a cold, or no sense of smell. He (or she) should have incorporated an air-freshener into human backsides. That would have saved a lot of stress between husbands and wives, and parents and kids. It’s only a small thing but well worth the effort. :):)
What do you think?

I wonder if the world would be a more peaceful place if he (God) had stuck to one colour of skin. Mind you the sizes of brains might have a lot to do with that. Now that's a whole new thread.;)

Solus
30-Jun-08, 10:14
Mind you the sizes of brains might have a lot to do with that.

so very true venture, so very true !!!:roll:

joxville
30-Jun-08, 16:53
I wish God had put more thought into designing my toes. It wasn't any problem when I was young and fit, but now I'm in my 40's I'm getting regular back-ache for having long toes. Other than that, the rest of me is perfect.:D

lassieinfife
30-Jun-08, 17:46
I think arms/shoulders are a big problem........suffering from frozen shoulder at present, lying on said shoulder whilst asleep dont help .........maybe they should have been made detachable,so that the side you sleep on could be removed and replaced in morning:lol:

Fantoosh
30-Jun-08, 18:49
Does it have to be physically?

I wish God had made people unable to be horrible to others just to be spiteful and nasty/evil.

I also wish that he had made us unable to feel un confident, have low self esteem or be shy.

Physically, I wish that he had made me with bigger boobs :lol:

brandy
30-Jun-08, 19:24
i want wings.. then i could just take off when the mood hits me.. just launch from the brae and have a nice little soar over the sea...

Venture
30-Jun-08, 19:43
so very true venture, so very true !!!:roll:

Please excuse my lack of understanding here but have you made a mistake with the smilie at the end of your answer? If not can you explain to me whats the point you are trying to make with the rolling eyes :roll: at the end of your reply. Just curious.

Margaret M.
30-Jun-08, 19:56
Our bodies should look like they do now but be made from plastic so they would last forever and a day, no aches, no pains, no pieces and parts to give out. But we would each have an expiration date stamped on our bum (right above the air freshener) so that we'd know how much time we have left. On the expiration date, we say our goodbyes and pull a wee plug (located right below the air freshener) and poof we deflate like a blow-up doll. We should have the ability to rearrange our faces since we may be around for a while and we don't want to get sick of how we look. Removable features like Mr. Potato Head, just prettier.

Venture
30-Jun-08, 20:02
Our bodies should look like they do now but be made from plastic so they would last forever and a day, no aches, no pains, no pieces and parts to give out. But we would each have an expiration date stamped on our bum (right above the air freshener) so that we'd know how much time we have left. On the expiration date, we say our goodbyes and pull a wee plug (located right below the air freshener) and poof we deflate like a blow-up doll. We should have the ability to rearrange our faces since we may be around for a while and we don't want to get sick of how we look. Removable features like Mr. Potato Head, just prettier.

Great idea Margaret M. just as long as nobody else finds a way of pulling the wee plug before us. [lol]

teenybash
30-Jun-08, 20:25
I think we should have a food tank instead of a stomach and it would be filled ...... just like a car, when we had used our fuel/food........would save all that cooking aswell.:Razz

Solus
30-Jun-08, 21:03
As I explained in pm to you venture, i merely agreed with what you had said, about brain sizes. nothing more nothing less.

oldmarine
01-Jul-08, 02:13
I'm happy with the way I was designed. I believe in God and I believe He had a tremendous task in designing people. Different colours should help us to appreciate the differences in people and to accept them the way they were created.

wee sparkle
01-Jul-08, 13:48
Im pretty happy with how god made me, although if i was to be picky i'd ask him to have an " anger monitor" of some sort on peoples foreheads, so we could tell when someone is angry, or getting angry, and have plenty of time to scarper before they blow the fuse!:p I think this would greatly benefit kids, such as me, who tend to ask mum a question at the wrong moment:lol:

Margaret M.
01-Jul-08, 15:33
Great idea Margaret M. just as long as nobody else finds a way of pulling the wee plug before us. [lol]

Naw, much as someone may want to deflate you, the plug cannot be pulled by anyone other than the bearer since it will have a fingerprint recognition thingie on it and it won't activate prior to the expiration date. However, if it is not pulled before midnight on the expiration date, it will automatically disengage at that time. The type of plastic I have in mind cannot be punctured. It will not melt and will resist any attack via bullets, knives, midgies, etc.

Anji
01-Jul-08, 16:54
The type of plastic I have in mind cannot be punctured. It will not melt and will resist any attack via bullets, knives, midgies, etc.

That's given me a good idea. I'd like a skin that's resistant to midgies please.

mrs_algaliarept
02-Jul-08, 10:31
Adjustable figure, bright blue hair, and the midgie skin thrown in thats a cracker :lol::lol::lol: