PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Phone Coverage

Angel
28-Jun-08, 22:28
My son is pestering me for a mobile phone he has seen at tesco and I was wondering what the coverage is like in the highlands especially caithness...

Any help would be appreciated..

Angel

telfordstar
28-Jun-08, 22:31
Tescos mobile is a part of the o2 network so im guessing where o2 are avaliable so will tesco. Im with o2 and ive good coverage. Hope this helps:D

ashaw1
28-Jun-08, 22:40
Definately not orange, they are a nightmare at the moment!

footie chick
28-Jun-08, 23:01
I have switched from T-Mobile and have far more signal with tesco mobile.
Also when I bought my mobile it came with £20.00 free airtime after 5 days had not revieved it emailed them and got £20.00 credited twice :eek:

Geo
28-Jun-08, 23:05
As others have said they use the O2 network for their coverage and O2 is probably one of the best up here.

angela5
28-Jun-08, 23:09
My son bought one a few weeks back and hasn't had any reception problems.

Cattach
29-Jun-08, 09:29
Definately not orange, they are a nightmare at the moment!

Where are you? I have a vodafone and my wife orange and we have had no problem with eaither. We have used both in Thurso and Wick over the past weeks and never had any difficulty. Also o2/Tesco seem OK all over county with a few black spot whih you get with all of the services.

SNOWDOG
29-Jun-08, 09:34
I switched from Vodafone to Orange 3 months ago and its the best signal i ever had! :)

bekisman
29-Jun-08, 10:24
We've got good coverage out west with Tesco/O2 see coverage map:
http://www.webmap.o2.co.uk/

Lucy
30-Jun-08, 13:54
Iv'e been with Tesco Mobile in Caithness for over 6 months. iv'e had great reception everywhere. - even better than hubby's vodafone. The only place i noticed i had no signal was on Drumochter Pass on my way south. but then again i don't think anyone gets a signal on that part of the road.