PDA

View Full Version : Fun Day today

Pepsix
28-Jun-08, 10:53
Hi, I think Bill has been busy we had asked him to put a bit of publicity on the front page about PPP fun day today. Music Link Media have bands playing there is a barbecue and races for the kids. We have opened up our premises for people to have a look around and there is displays about the work we are doing.
The art class has some lovely bits of work on show and staff are around to tell people what is happening.
the funding is used towards bus trips and the summer club trips. Come along and have a bit of fun 1 - 4 in the square at Murchison Street. Hope the weather gets better!! :Razz

Bill Fernie
29-Jun-08, 08:58
Sorry I have been away all week on council business and just reaching the past few days email todayand probably willnot even get to most of it as I have the photos from Canisbay show and Castletown Gala to process from yesterday and hopefully some from Lybster Gala if they come in today.

I often need at least a weeks notice to guarantee and event cn go on the front page. You are best to post items about events yourself in the What's On as it is more likely to get on thatn depending on an email a day or two before an event being sent me. I hope it went well last night.

Bill