PDA

View Full Version : donald macdonald

debimac
26-Jun-08, 19:24
would anyone have any information on donald macdonald of staxigoe his mother mary anne and father alexander. I know that alexander macdonald was born on the 17th april 1893 and died on the 5th july 1965. I don't have any information on mary anne. would any of you know the best site for information on the above. Donald was my father in law and was born on the 21st september 1929. I'm sure mary anne and alexander were buried in wick. I also believe her maiden name was dunnet. Any information would be great to get me started off on my search. thank you debi macdonald

Tighsonas4
21-Jul-08, 18:08
hi there
only noticed your post. knew sandy mcdonald and his wife annie dunnet
dont know if theres any of there family around yet
know most have most have passed on but there must be plenty of there gd children around
there family was. netta betty sandy jock and donalie was the youngest
pity someone dosent pick this who has more details
regards tony

moresmall
29-Oct-08, 11:07
Hi Debimac

I have a Alexander Henderson Macdonald bc 1890 who married a Helen Dunnett Angus in Lybster 14 July 1909.

Do these names match up with one you have. ??

Maureen

debimac
29-Oct-08, 22:02
thank you for your reply. i don't think we have the same alexander macdonald. my alexander macdonald was married to mary anne dunnet. could i just ask if your surname is small? curious as my maiden name is small and i would find that such a coincidence if so. i only ask this as it says moresmall on your user name. many thanks for your help, debi macdonald(nee small).