PDA

View Full Version : Weather

telfordstar
25-Jun-08, 13:09
Its that time of year again. Side shows are persent in wick and so is the bad weather that always seems to follow the.:lol:
(sorry i really couldnt resist)

Thumper
25-Jun-08, 14:55
Yip and just in time for the school holidays as well :roll: x

Moonboots
25-Jun-08, 16:22
Well we have had them in Thurso the past week and it was raining all the time they were here. Sunshine came out yesterday the day after they left lol.. but i must admit it.. we have rain eday.....

NLP
25-Jun-08, 17:23
I'm hoping it clears up, I have the bairns party in the garden on Saturday starting to panic now with all this rain.

Ash
25-Jun-08, 17:25
the weather is depressing
yesterday we were building sand castles on the beach and look at it today! :(

sam
25-Jun-08, 17:29

But on the other hand would you be happy with sweltering heat and no rain, I doubt it,............. then you would be complaining its to hot and the ground needs rain. :confused

Cattach
25-Jun-08, 17:36
But on the other hand would you be happy with sweltering heat and no rain, I doubt it,............. then you would be complaining its to hot and the ground needs rain. :confused

You must be joking. I can live with rain oand wind like today over the winter but not in 'flaming; June. Give us some really hot temperatures.

Ash
25-Jun-08, 17:58

not askin for sweltering heat just a nice day:eek:

sam
25-Jun-08, 18:39
At least we dont have droughts or hurricanes or tornados like some countries get, fair enough we all like the sun but, i dont see what all the complaining is about it could be a heck of lot worse than a bit of wind and rain or am i the only person who thinks like that :confused

acameron
25-Jun-08, 19:04
..........i dont see what all the complaining is about it could be a heck of lot worse than a bit of wind........

Depends what you have been eating.
If it rains it rains, If it snows it snows .... there is not a thing we can do about it. But I do have a habit of checking the weather daily and I cannot stop it... Im a weathercheckaholic.

silverfox57
25-Jun-08, 19:08
At least we dont have droughts or hurricanes or tornados like some countries get, fair enough we all like the sun but, i dont see what all the complaining is about it could be a heck of lot worse than a bit of wind and rain or am i the only person who thinks like that :confused
no I agree with you ,watch floods on tv and see how people lives are ruined,in england and parts of scotland,we are very lucky in caithness,never get two days the same,:D

dirdyweeker
25-Jun-08, 23:48

....but look at the wonderful weather we had in May!. My, but our memories are short. I have one job less tonight, watering the bedding plants. It is nice to sit with my glass of wine while the rain does my job. 12.5 degrees at 9pm, albeit wet but I am indoors and happy. :D

Tighsonas4
26-Jun-08, 12:55
i cant do much about it anyway so will have take it as it comes
live for today and hope for tomorrow. [lol] tony

bobandag16
26-Jun-08, 20:29
....but look at the wonderful weather we had in May!. My, but our memories are short. I have one job less tonight, watering the bedding plants. It is nice to sit with my glass of wine while the rain does my job. 12.5 degrees at 9pm, albeit wet but I am indoors and happy. :D
blame the farmers that pray for rain on sunny days and sun on wet days [evil]