PDA

View Full Version : Photography ideas

porshiepoo
25-Jun-08, 09:23
Okay with the school holidays fast approaching, I'm determined to get out with the camera. I've been promising myself a few dedicated days for a year now and as I have one kid away sunning herself in spain, I think I'll drag the other one out with me. :eek:
What I would like to know is where are the best places to go to get some decent photographs? I'm looking for spectacular views, mountains, lochs, waterfalls - the works. Obviously I know I ain't gonna the whole lot in one place so any ideas?

Kenn
25-Jun-08, 09:55
How long have you got?
If you have the time, head out west and over The Pass of Drumbeg. IF the weather is fine you will get some of the wildest and most beautiful sceenery.

cazmanian_minx
25-Jun-08, 10:11
Have you been to Loch More? That's always a good location no matter what the weather and you can take in Westerdale Mill on the way too.

Otherwise, come out west - anywhere along the coast between Melvich and Bettyhill, more or less!

North Light
25-Jun-08, 10:15
One of my favourite locations is the Kyle of Tongue.

Rheghead
25-Jun-08, 16:38
Instead of going to new places, why not put your camera on manual and start taking shots with really wacky settings of the subject matter that you are already familiar with?