PDA

View Full Version : What's your fav?

EmZ
24-Jun-08, 15:23
Is your fav pet a cat or a dog and why.:lol:

teenybash
24-Jun-08, 15:51
I have both cats and dogs and love them all but, for companionships and that 'together' feeling dogs have got to win. Cats as all will know are independant creatures and are adept at wrapping us round their little paws. I love my doggy sidekicks doddling around with me....while the cats are off doing their own thing. ;)

MGM
24-Jun-08, 16:21
I love cats, especially the one i have at the moment because he likes his independance but he loves attention and follows me round the house until i sit down so he can jump on me and lick my face! I would love to have a dog aswell but i dont have the room for one at the moment and i dont think the lord of the manner (my cat) would be happy!

ciderally
24-Jun-08, 17:11
Dogs for me .....

porshiepoo
24-Jun-08, 18:28
Have both cats and dogs, but have to say that cats really don't do much for me. They're too aloof and independent.
So my favourite pet right now would be a Dog and my favourite breed is still, and always will be, the Great Dane.
But my favourite animal is the Horse. There, I've answered the question and some :lol:

cuddlepop
24-Jun-08, 19:30
dogs are my best friends.:D......just because they are.

emb123
24-Jun-08, 20:24
Dogs, definitely. I don't mind cats, but they don't seem as committed to their owner as a dog.

A dog is your friend where a cat just comes to you when it wants a cuddle or feeding. Never had a cat of my own though so maybe cat owner can assure me that cats can be just as loving. I wouldn't know.

lynne duncan
24-Jun-08, 20:37
cats first
dogs second

Liz
24-Jun-08, 22:22
I love 'em all!!! Animals that is!:lol:

They're just different but then that applies to different animals and not just species.They all have their own characters and traits.

Yes Emb cats can be as loving as dogs.

Aaldtimer
25-Jun-08, 03:03
[quote=emb123;400157]Dogs, definitely. I don't mind cats, but they don't seem as committed to their owner as a dog.

Cats don't have owners...they have "Staff"!;)

EmZ
16-Oct-08, 11:29
cats are deffanetally my fav because they are so cute and are not very viollant..:lol:

melt
16-Oct-08, 13:10
I have one dog and eight cats so as you've probably guessed cats are the ones for me. I love all my animals but cats to me are far more interesting. All eight of mine are totally different in their characters and thats what I love about cats, they certainly are strong characters. Whether they just want to cuddle all the time or are totally independant, they are who they are and won't change for anybody. Good for them!

Dorrie
16-Oct-08, 13:34
Cat owner and cat lover. We have had dogs in the past and grew so attached to the last one that we couldn't have another. So now we have cats and they are lovely. :)

Highland rose
16-Oct-08, 15:25
Cats are my most favorite pet I have 4 girl cats who mean the world to me.

Blondie
16-Oct-08, 15:57
I couldn't choose. My dog is my best pal and goes everywhere with me. I also love cats and miss my old girl so much. The house just isnt the same without a cat.
Even the dog misses her :(

balto
16-Oct-08, 17:26
sorry cant choose as i have both and love them all as much.

ett23
16-Oct-08, 17:42
Cats definitely! We used to have cats in the family and then I got one of my own when I left home. Don't have any pets at all now (apart from two little monkeys!!) but still prefer cats. Do like dogs but not as much - always notice doggie smell when I'm in a house where there's a dog and I think I'm allergic now - get all stuffed up and sniffly! :roll:

binbob
16-Oct-08, 19:00
dogs dogs dogs dogs....what are cats?????

dragonfly
16-Oct-08, 21:20
I've got 4 cats and 3 dogs and have to say that while I love all of them, its dogs that are my favourites, they have 100% unconditional love for you while cats just love you at 3am in the morning when they proudly bring you home a mouse!

Bomber 1
16-Oct-08, 22:51
got to be Dogs our little mutt lying here on my feet as I type

ciderally
16-Oct-08, 23:09
oh yea...dogs for me xx

carasmam
17-Oct-08, 09:46
Got to be dogs for me :D
Although we had cats when I was growing up I have never owned my own one. Some cats make me sneeze too, depends on their hair and whether they are inside or outdoor cats, the outdoor cats seem to bring in pollen and make my sneezing worse :(

KCI
17-Oct-08, 09:51
Has to be cats for me!
I've always had cats since I was a kid, and couldn't live without them now.
I did have a beautiful dog when I was younger as well though. I would like to get a dog again, but I think our house is a bit too mad at the moment! :eek::lol:

GruesomeTwosome
17-Oct-08, 12:56
Has to be dogs for me, love that welcome when I get home from a crap day at work, walk in the door to two going round and bums wiggling the tail is going so fast. Love my cuddles with them sitting at night just relaxing. Unconditional love no matter what, pets really do improve your life.

henry20
17-Oct-08, 13:22
Cats for me ... !! Wouldn't be without my dog, but he hates cats. Would like both if they got on!

balto
17-Oct-08, 13:31
my dog is a big baby he is scared of the cats, who in turn are scared of the rabbits, a bit mixed up i know. Max(the dog) came from balmore after his owners decided that it wasnt fair to keep him as he was being bullied by their other dogs so i suppose he is just a big baby alround lol.

carasmam
17-Oct-08, 14:35
... walk in the door to two going round and bums wiggling the tail is going so fast. Love my cuddles with them sitting at night just relaxing. Unconditional love no matter what, pets really do improve your life.

Isn't that the best feeling !! The bum is almost meeting their nose they are so happy and waggy to see you - I love it :D

GruesomeTwosome
20-Oct-08, 13:29
Absolutely love it carasmam, my girl just goes daft for a few seconds, ears flat to her head, whole body wriggling, tail/stump falling off its going so fast.

Brings an instant smile to my face, hate leaving them but love the welcome back x