PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders fans... Please help

rs 2k
23-Jun-08, 22:20
Who is the girl that Bianca looks after, the oldest 1 with the black hair and make-up called Tiffany

I think she calls her mum, but she isn't her daughter!!!

I have been watching it for years but this 1 has got me confused, unless i missed an episode [lol]

Please help its driving me mad :confused

flowertot
23-Jun-08, 22:23
Is that not Bianca's current boyfriend who happens to be in jail, think it is his daughter

:roll:

Who is the girl that Bianca looks after, the oldest 1 with the black hair and make-up called Tiffany

I think she calls her mum, but she isn't her daughter!!!

I have been watching it for years but this 1 has got me confused, unless i missed an episode [lol]

Please help its driving me mad :confused

rs 2k
23-Jun-08, 22:29
Yes i think she is [lol]

mccaugm
23-Jun-08, 22:32
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/characters_cast/characters/character_whitney_d.shtml

This link may help.

rs 2k
23-Jun-08, 22:50
Thats great thanx

Her name is Whitney not Tiffany

her dad is dead, not in jail, how sad :~(

Kevin Milkins
24-Jun-08, 00:26
Thats great thanx

Her name is Whitney not Tiffany

her dad is dead, not in jail, how sad :~(

Whats even more sad is, I almost posted the answear to your question.lol:confused

Julia
24-Jun-08, 09:43
So Tiffany and Whitney are half-sisters, Bianca is Tiff's ma but not Whitney's right?!

Murdina Bug
24-Jun-08, 12:48
I was going to say that I think that makes Whitney and Tiffany step-sisters not half-sisters. To be half-sisters they would have to have a parent in common - but, on thinking about it, the dead father of Whitney is possibly the father of Tiffany - so you're right!!:lol:

I also missed the episodes that introduced all this so thanks for clearing this up everyone!