PDA

View Full Version : Info Required

flowertot
23-Jun-08, 20:46
Does anyone know where somebody can buy pre packed bags of candy floss in Caithness to sell at a Fun Day. Also does anybody have or know of someone who can lend me a shoot the target board for our Fun Day. It is where kids have to kick a ball through holes in a board.

We are having a Fun Day on 5th July and would need these items for that.

The fun day is to raise money for Cancer Research Relay for Life in which I have a team entered.

Many thanks

Kevin Milkins
23-Jun-08, 21:28
[quote=flowertot;399870]Does anyone know where somebody can buy pre packed bags of candy floss in Caithness to sell at a Fun Day. Also does anybody have or know of someone who can lend me a shoot the target board for our Fun Day. It is where kids have to kick a ball through holes in a board.

The fun day is to raise money for Cancer Research Relay for Life in which I have a team entered.

Hi flowerpot
Wife has a little machine that makes candy floss if that is any use to you

Regards Kevin Milkins

Bobinovich
23-Jun-08, 21:31
It would be worth speaking to the staff at Miller Academy - they had 6 boxes (maybe 20 bags of candy floss per box) at their recent funday which disappeared in just 10-15 minutes :eek:! Never seen anything like it :lol:

Cattach
23-Jun-08, 22:02
Does anyone know where somebody can buy pre packed bags of candy floss in Caithness to sell at a Fun Day. Also does anybody have or know of someone who can lend me a shoot the target board for our Fun Day. It is where kids have to kick a ball through holes in a board.

Many thanks

Simon Midlemas, Dounreay Director, is your man for the games for a funday.

flowertot
24-Jun-08, 22:18
Thanks for all the help with names, etc for the candy floss and games.

Have sourced the candy floss and will contact Simon Middlemas.

Regards:lol:

braalterr903
26-Jun-08, 19:23
you can phone claire on 01847895098