PDA

View Full Version : Clones

Anonymous
19-Jun-03, 13:28
With the news today covering the child born to potentially provide assistance to his older brother whois suffering from a rare disorder (which I kinda think is okay) I got to thinking whatever happened to those claims by the Raelian Cult that they had actually cloned babies?

Anonymous
19-Jun-03, 14:50
They were unable to back anything up except to another will be born in August for example, then one in October, then one in...
They were also unable to provide any evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, that aliens constantly visit us.
In short just some crazy mixed up people that should be left to professionals like David Icke and Jim and Edna.
Paddy

George Brims
19-Jun-03, 18:46
I know who David Icke is, both from his sports commentator days when I was in the UK, and because his looniness is known worldwide, but who are Jim and Edna?

Eve M
19-Jun-03, 18:48
lol, I think their in the joke section [lol]

Iceman
19-Jun-03, 21:50
I know who David Icke is, both from his sports commentator days when I was in the UK, and because his looniness is known worldwide, but who are Jim and Edna?

Which position and for which football team did David Icke also play for? (before he was a sports commentator and all round nutter) Answers on a postcard to.......... CCWS :cool:

Eve M
19-Jun-03, 22:19
He played for Coventry. He was their goalkeeper.
Am I right? Do I get a prize? :D

gleeber
19-Jun-03, 22:36
your right eve but i think he also played for hereford united

MadPict
20-Jun-03, 13:17
This baby is a 97% genetic match of his older brother - how can the doctors be sure he hasn't inherited the gene that caused the disease they are trying to cure?

Once again man playing God and interfering with nature...............

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/MadPict/images/borgsmile.gifMadPict
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/MadPict/images/gruff_ext.gif

squidge
20-Jun-03, 13:33
Cant blame the parents though. If these were my children i would grab that chance too... have another baby you would love anyway and maybe help the child you already love as opposed to sit and wait for the first child to die? No contest at all!!!!