PDA

View Full Version : Orange Network

nicnic74
22-Jun-08, 10:50
Hi Folks
Is anyone having problems with getting a signal on orange today, i want to find out as iv been having problems with my signal for e last 3 weeks, orange sent me out a new phone on fri it worked then & yesterday but went to use it just now & no signal AGAIN. If you could let me no before i go on e phone to them & put out some more grumping to them[mad]
Thank you

joxville
22-Jun-08, 10:56
The poor signal could be due to the high winds most of the UK is having today. But my money is on Orange being at fault.:~(

nicnic74
22-Jun-08, 11:05
Im really sick of it took me over 2 weeks to get a new phone from them they were saying that my sim was at fault which was aload o rubbish as i was putting my sim in my sons pay as u go phone & it worked fine,

emb123
22-Jun-08, 11:10
no problems whatsoever in Keiss. Good strong signal.

Purely for interest, you can check locations and the technical info about cells/masts here:

You can check your nearest masts via here:
http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/

I'm sure I've seen a better site that this in the past but can't remember where it was.

Cattach
22-Jun-08, 12:08
Hi Folks
Is anyone having problems with getting a signal on orange today, i want to find out as iv been having problems with my signal for e last 3 weeks, orange sent me out a new phone on fri it worked then & yesterday but went to use it just now & no signal AGAIN. If you could let me no before i go on e phone to them & put out some more grumping to them[mad]
Thank you

Full strength signal in Thurso.

nicnic74
22-Jun-08, 13:48
Must be e phone id advise against anybody gettin a samsung D900 thats my 4th one in a cpl o mths & i used to think they were brilliant, must get on phone to orange again to put a rant outta me

nicnic74
22-Jun-08, 14:20
phone has suddenly started working again
thanx for the replies

ashaw1
22-Jun-08, 18:55
Lucky you! I still don't have a signal!

speedo215
22-Jun-08, 20:39
my dad is on orange and had no signal all day

_Ju_
22-Jun-08, 20:48
Must be e phone id advise against anybody gettin a samsung D900 thats my 4th one in a cpl o mths & i used to think they were brilliant, must get on phone to orange again to put a rant outta me

It's the network, not the phone. I have had the same phone but with several different networks over the last years. I have had orange twice and twice they have been rubbish. You have no network if you are standing in anything more substantial than a bus stop.

nicnic74
22-Jun-08, 22:13
phone has been off most o e nite again