PDA

View Full Version : Webby

AllanT
21-Jun-08, 22:32
I would love to know who Webby is!

That's the Webby who left his name using a spray can all over the Harmsworth park. His "name" was all over the tea hut, advertising boards and stand and I and a few other Wick Academy committee members spent hours this morning painting over his graffiti.

On a more positive note others were continuing the refurbishment of the main stand and working on the pitch as the club prepares for the forthcoming season.

Julia
21-Jun-08, 23:05
It's probably only a matter of time before you find out who the culprit is, good luck!

joxville
21-Jun-08, 23:08
At a best guess I'd start looking for a spider. Or it's a pseudonym for Donald Duck.

Torvaig
21-Jun-08, 23:38
Then of course it may be someone who wants to get "Webby" into trouble.....:confused
Hope you find out who is the culprit as this is apt to start a trend; good luck.

speedo215
22-Jun-08, 12:02
the sooner he is caught the better, its a shame to see our local clubs ground being vandilised like this

peter macdonald
22-Jun-08, 12:18
Look on the bright side at least his signs are not in Gaelic :-)) ...Seriously its a pity pests like him are not caught more often and made to clean up their mess...before doing community service
PM

Cattach
22-Jun-08, 12:57
Then of course it may be someone who wants to get "Webby" into trouble.....:confused
Hope you find out who is the culprit as this is apt to start a trend; good luck.

Start a trend?! Where do you live -spraying rubbish over walls and all sorts of other surfaces is pretty endemic at the moment. Pity those folk give so much work for others. The committee at the Academy do a great voluntary job and should be helped not hindered.

Torvaig
22-Jun-08, 16:57
Start a trend?! Where do you live -spraying rubbish over walls and all sorts of other surfaces is pretty endemic at the moment. Pity those folk give so much work for others. The committee at the Academy do a great voluntary job and should be helped not hindered.

Ah Cattach, even in the little world I live in I have heard of graffiti etc., but I was only remarking on the fact that once graffiti appears, more usually follows. However, maybe they are used to it appearing, I don't know, but from the post it sounds as if this is a new phenomena to the grounds and is such a shame.

I am well aware that the committee work wonders but I am not in any way hindering them with my post. More than likely it was Webby who did do the spraying but pardon me for pointing out the obvious. After all, what better way to get someone into trouble......

Cattach
22-Jun-08, 19:22
Ah Cattach, even in the little world I live in I have heard of graffiti etc., but I was only remarking on the fact that once graffiti appears, more usually follows. However, maybe they are used to it appearing, I don't know, but from the post it sounds as if this is a new phenomena to the grounds and is such a shame.

I am well aware that the committee work wonders but I am not in any way hindering them with my post. More than likely it was Webby who did do the spraying but pardon me for pointing out the obvious. After all, what better way to get someone into trouble......

You certainly are a sensitive fellow!! I was actually speaking against such activity and praising those who help with our local Highland League Club. As I said pity about the spraying and well done AlanT.