PDA

View Full Version : Hairy Bikers

raymac
21-Jun-08, 18:50
Heard something about the hairy bikers doing a scottish tour this weekend. Has anybody got any more information.

Cattach
21-Jun-08, 18:59
Heard something about the hairy bikers doing a scottish tour this weekend. Has anybody got any more information.

Never heard of them. Tell me more. Are they hairy because they have a lot of fuzz on their faces or elswhere or are they hairy' in the mad biker sense of going rather speedily?

telfordstar
21-Jun-08, 19:02
Are the the 2 hairy biker chefs?

balto
21-Jun-08, 19:04
is it the same 2 that are on tv sometimes cooking, or are they just hairy bikers in general

MadPict
21-Jun-08, 19:34
http://www.hairybikers.com/

They are a reet hoot and canny wi' the cookin' too - have made a few recipes from their travels and easy to do.

raymac
21-Jun-08, 19:37
yes it's the two chefs from the TV.

JamesMcVean
21-Jun-08, 20:00
I am not one for TV chefs but those two lads are really funny to watch and if they are up around here, then I would go and meet them too...

Kevin Milkins
21-Jun-08, 20:13
I am not one for TV chefs but those two lads are really funny to watch and if they are up around here, then I would go and meet them too...

Yer, I am like you James with TV chefs and I watched one of there episodes by default as nowt else on ,and what a hoot.

JamesMcVean
21-Jun-08, 22:00
Aye, they are enthusiastic and funny...it is a bit like the Long Way Round Trip the Ewan MacGregor and the Boorman chap did...but with food involved LOL

Solus
22-Jun-08, 13:24
Think they left Edinburgh yesterday heading up the coast to Peterhead/ fraserburgh then heading up this way, not sure when but wednesday thursday maybe.

wifie
22-Jun-08, 17:18
Great - look forward to seeing these programmes - they are hilarious and good scran too!

JamesMcVean
25-Jun-08, 23:20
Anyone heard any thing more bout the hairy chaps coming up this way?

Solus
26-Jun-08, 14:49
Me and my good lady took a ride out to JoG today, never seen them nor anyone that has !

Heading south tomorrow with bike, if I pass them or hear anything I will let you know.

raymac
26-Jun-08, 15:10
Must have got my wires crossed, the hairy boys are supporting the biking for bowel cancer charity of which two of their members were doing the scottish coast route, ending today down south.

Solus
26-Jun-08, 19:46
Raymac, there was something in the paper last week i think mentioning they were heading this way after fraserburgh/ peterhead. It mentioned they were leaving Edinburgh either saturday or sunday.

wifie
08-Aug-08, 12:12
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/07_july/04/hairy.shtml
Dunno about JOG but they are featuring pie making in the Highlands - Hairy Bakers - LOL! Looks entertaining!