PDA

View Full Version : When should we have the next poster's party?

Rheghead
01-Dec-05, 23:51
Isn't it about time that we had another booze up over the festive season?

Since we had the last one in Wick, it will be fair to have the next in Thurso. I suggest the New weigh Inn as it has the room for a sitdown blether. We could have it in such short notice as next Friday pending that the NWI hasn't got anything planned?

Any thoughts?

angela5
01-Dec-05, 23:57
Is the poster's party only for ie, trusted members,senior members or can anyone join so long as their user name is displayed?.

Rheghead
02-Dec-05, 00:08
fpr anyone, well obviously if you are under 18 then you can't drink of course...

The craic will be good!

krieve
02-Dec-05, 14:03
Did you have a good turn out for the last party

weeboyagee
02-Dec-05, 14:07
Missed the last one - up for a right knees up on the weekend of the 9th - no probs! Thurso and the NWI sounds good to me! :)

angela5
03-Dec-05, 00:14
Missed the last one - up for a right knees up on the weekend of the 9th - no probs! Thurso and the NWI sounds good to me! :)

why would you want to have the night out in thurso weeboyagee??
Don't you think you live near the best pub in the world:confused: or are you just advertising it for them and really you don't like their pub at all.

marion
03-Dec-05, 19:36
Isn't it about time that we had another booze up over the festive season?

Since we had the last one in Wick, it will be fair to have the next in Thurso. I suggest the New weigh Inn as it has the room for a sitdown blether. We could have it in such short notice as next Friday pending that the NWI hasn't got anything planned?

Any thoughts?

Is the new Weigh Inn much different that the original? I stayed in the former Weigh Inn while in Thurso in the 1980's.

dragonfly
03-Dec-05, 20:33
Quite a bit different Marion

http://www.weighinn.co.uk/info/about.htm

twee_dledee
04-Dec-05, 00:03
Sounds like it might be a good night!!!!

marion
04-Dec-05, 00:32
Quite a bit different Marion

http://www.weighinn.co.uk/info/about.htm

Thank you dragonfly for posting the web site. It looks quite a bit different from the old Weigh Inn where I stayed during the 1980's. Looks like the area gained a beautiful facility with super accomodations.

angela5
04-Dec-05, 04:04
A night out! ahh! that sounds wonderful mmmm.

weeboyagee
05-Dec-05, 14:17
why would you want to have the night out in thurso weeboyagee??
Don't you think you live near the best pub in the world or are you just advertising it for them and really you don't like their pub at all.

:) Haha gleeber, no! Live near it? I'm that near I can CRAWL back if necessary! A week ago for the first time in a wee while we had a wee music jam session - great! The guy that owns it and me have been good mates since we were teenagers! So its no advert - its a fact, you should come along for a pint some night - my treat!

Thurso - well its close to where I work and the last one was in Wick, so just suggesting to be fair, we should have it at the other side of the county this time. WBG:cool:

angela5
05-Dec-05, 16:46
:) Haha gleeber, no! Live near it? I'm that near I can CRAWL back if necessary! A week ago for the first time in a wee while we had a wee music jam session - great! The guy that owns it and me have been good mates since we were teenagers! So its no advert - its a fact, you should come along for a pint some night - my treat!

Thurso - well its close to where I work and the last one was in Wick, so just suggesting to be fair, we should have it at the other side of the county this time. WBG:cool:
i'll hold you to that weeboyagee.

gleeber
06-Dec-05, 08:28
It wisna me that purred ye up weeboyagee. it was him above. /\ /\

weeboyagee
06-Dec-05, 10:55
Oops! Sorry gleeber, fingers and brain were in a muddle that day - I've sorted my bit of the post now - can't do anything bout geezers! Whats the verdict for this on Saturday anyway - we heading for the NWI then? I'm up for it even if there's only a few of us........:)

squidge
06-Dec-05, 12:54
i cant come sulk sulk sulk sulk sulk sulk

Rheghead
07-Dec-05, 00:29
Oops! Sorry gleeber, fingers and brain were in a muddle that day - I've sorted my bit of the post now - can't do anything bout geezers! Whats the verdict for this on Saturday anyway - we heading for the NWI then? I'm up for it even if there's only a few of us........:)

I'll be there! :)

pedromcgrory
07-Dec-05, 00:40
i lol my girlfriend will be there ,think its you mousie that aint got a girlfriend one thing you said true i i am big , big enough to knock you out we 1 punch believe me coward