PDA

View Full Version : It was`nt Me

paris
01-Dec-05, 19:38
When you were little, what did you get blamed for ,that you had`nt done, IE drawing on new wallpaper, making little sister/brother cry !

lassieinfife
01-Dec-05, 19:42
usually everything coz i was the middle one of 5:o

abalone
01-Dec-05, 21:40
When you were little, what did you get blamed for ,that you had`nt done, IE drawing on new wallpaper, making little sister/brother cry !
When I was six and in infants school I was accused of talking in assembly.It wasn`t me, but to this day I remember the names of the culprits. The teacher called me out to the front and in my frustration at being wrongly accused I kicked her .luckily for me the head teacher knew that someone who had cried all morning when starting school was unlikely to be a chatterbox in the hall at prayer time ,so I didn`t get the cane[they were fearsome things].She did tell me though that if I didn`t apologize I couldn`t have a new exercise book! The Z in apologize is because that is the way we were writing then.[just in case crayola is reading this]lol http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

krieve
01-Dec-05, 22:54
I got blamed for talking in class i was in primary 4 it was not me as i was doing my work and my teacher picked up a book of the table and chucked it at me and it hit me in the face.:mad: she always had favourites and i was'nt one of them, if i was to see her now i would throw the book at her see how she would like it.

Astra
01-Dec-05, 23:20
If she hit me with a book i think i would of thrown it straight back and made dam sure i hit her . Who do they think they are .

nikki
01-Dec-05, 23:31
in primary school i was blamed for cheating in a competition, so the teacher pulled me up in front of the class and started shouting at me, without any proof. i hadnt dont it but i still got in trouble for it.

angela5
01-Dec-05, 23:38
I had a book thrown at me in school, blamed for throwing a rubber which i never did, but i do know who did it.
I don't fancy a repeat of that again.

crayola
02-Dec-05, 02:33
She did tell me though that if I didn`t apologize I couldn`t have a new exercise book! The Z in apologize is because that is the way we were writing then.[just in case crayola is reading this]lol http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon7.gif
Apologize is either American or Oxford English. Either way, it's very old-fashioned, so it's entirely appropriate for an ancient crustacean. But your apostrophe is still going the wrong way. :rolleyes:

abalone
03-Dec-05, 00:44
Apologize is either American or Oxford English. Either way, it's very old-fashioned, so it's entirely appropriate for an ancient crustacean. But your apostrophe is still going the wrong way. :rolleyes:

Yes I know it is.Being an ancient crustacean my eyesight is failing, so I aim for the one that looks right.I am still a pretty crustacean though.http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

Rheghead
03-Dec-05, 02:16
I got accused of poisoning a fellow pupil with potassium nitrate crystals.

I was making gunpowder as per an encyclopedia britannica recipe and I brought into school some KNO3 as a boast. I held out my hand with it and the numpty behind me in the dinner queue thought it was sherbet!! He licked it out of my hand before I could do anything and I just stared at him agog until he realised it wasn't sherbet. His face went green with worry more than the toxic affects(if any) and the rotter squealed on me to the rector. I actually got away with it because I showed remorse and the fact that it was self administered...:)

smee
03-Dec-05, 02:52
Paging the charmin bear!!!!

lizzie
04-Dec-05, 00:10
I was always blamed for things that my brother did, right stirrer he was.
When i was giving a row for something he did, he always had a snigger on his face.
Not nice!!

peddomcgrory
04-Dec-05, 00:11
hey,i think i know him

lizzie
04-Dec-05, 00:12
Really poor you!

peddomcgrory
04-Dec-05, 00:24
i always thought he was a nice guy