PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Chardonnay
01-Dec-05, 17:47
What do you think?? :confused:

I just love it, better than your Eastenders, Corrie & River City, etc.

Saveman
01-Dec-05, 18:05
Unmissable!
Along with "House" and "QI"

Liz
01-Dec-05, 19:18
I love it as well!

Any idea how many episodes there are to go?

DrSzin
01-Dec-05, 19:35
Since the title of this thread is Lost and the most recent post was by Liz, I was convinced it would be a thread about yet another missing cat. But no...

You'd have thought I'd learned my lesson after being bamboozled when I thought I saw a thread entitled Preparing your cat for winter!! (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=5050) a few days ago. But no...

And I'm not joking in either case! :rolleyes:

_Ju_
02-Dec-05, 00:31
I love it as well!

Never mind episodes...there are several series still to go ( 4 I believe), and this series ends without being able to figure out what the monster is, or anything.... hehehe

MadPict
02-Dec-05, 13:01
Yet another long drawn out US series - I once spent 24 weeks of my life watching "24" and was hugely disappointed at the series. I swore then I wouldn't waste any more time on anything that took more than 6 episodes to tell. "Lost" is lost on me I'm afraid - too long, too convoluted.....

Liz
02-Dec-05, 18:49
Since the title of this thread is Lost and the most recent post was by Liz, I was convinced it would be a thread about yet another missing cat. But no...

You'd have thought I'd learned my lesson after being bamboozled when I thought I saw a thread entitled Preparing your cat for winter!! (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=5050) a few days ago. But no...

And I'm not joking in either case! :rolleyes:

Makes a change me not being on a topic re cats!!! lol

Really can't decide whether to continue to watching Lost seeing it is going to go on for so long but having started I really want to know what happens. Maybe I should just tune in for the last episode!!!

Sandra
02-Dec-05, 19:35
I think it's great, I'm hooked.

Bellz
02-Dec-05, 20:38
I love it as well!

Well Liz, i believe that the episode on C4 on Wednesday was episode no. 18 of 24 in the first series...

TRUCKER
02-Dec-05, 22:26
l heard the second series is getting shown in america now and is just as good as the first one.