PDA

View Full Version : Database error?

rfr10
15-Jun-08, 22:11
Am I the only person who is having this problem, nearly every day when trying to access the forums? Most the time it works but then there are times where the forums wont load and it says "Database Error" Is it just my pc that's the problem?

Gizmo
15-Jun-08, 22:15
Nope, you're not alone, been happening a lot lately and is really bad tonight.

Moonboots
15-Jun-08, 22:15
I have been getting this error too. I think its a server problem than our pcs

Venture
15-Jun-08, 22:16
Am I the only person who is having this problem, nearly every day when trying to access the forums? Most the time it works but then there are times where the forums wont load and it says "Database Error" Is it just my pc that's the problem?

No its not your computer rfr10. The org is definitely having problems tonight and is sooooooooo slow. I lost the org for about an hour between 8.30 and 9.30 and it kept saying database error. The front page was OK but you couldn't get on to anything else. The quiz had to be cancelled tonight too.

joxville
15-Jun-08, 22:19
It's an .org problem. Could you please close this thread so it doesn't get 40 people reporting the same thing.

the_count
15-Jun-08, 22:23
theres been a lot of it about the last few days lol i think moonboots has the answer ... its a server problem methinks :lol:

rfr10
15-Jun-08, 22:24
or a better technique..

Joxville would like everyone on this thread to shut up now so no more posting, my question is answered.

Thank you ;):D

Kevin Milkins
15-Jun-08, 23:58
or a better technique..

Joxville would like everyone on this thread to shut up now so no more posting, my question is answered.

Thank you ;):D

What was the question again?:confused

Tighsonas4
16-Jun-08, 18:06
if its a bug its back again tonight. had a problem again at 5 30 pity if wifie misses the quiz again tonight lol [lol] tony