PDA

View Full Version : some shameless self promotion

zebedy
14-Jun-08, 22:44
What else is the org for eh?

No Exit Wound my band

Uploaded a track that will be featured on our EP Which is set for release VERY soon today to the myspace. Feel free to swing by if your speakers can handle it :P

www.myspace.com/noexitwound

Ta

moncur
14-Jun-08, 23:21
my band

Ok AXL. Does Logan and Marc know that you own the band? :P

zebedy
14-Jun-08, 23:30
Wudnt say i own it.

May be the baby in the band

But most orginal member yes :P

So please DONT compare me to Axl you spoon :)

Julia
14-Jun-08, 23:42
The music is great but the singing isn't IMHO ;)

zebedy
14-Jun-08, 23:52
haha Well we arent exactly Leano Lewis but we give it our best shot :)

Thanks for taking the time to listen anyways.

Julia
14-Jun-08, 23:54
Nice to see we have some local talent who can play some decent rock!

loganbiffy
15-Jun-08, 02:57
The music is great but the singing isn't IMHO ;)

Thanks for listening, in all fairness, we nailed 5 tracks in 2 days and spent like 2 hours on the vocals for all 5 tracks!

It was great fun to do, yes we could have done with 3 more days but budget was tight :P.

Its the first track that is from the EP, the other 2 are the very first LIVE DEMOS we done.

We certainly are not the type of band who go for the "Pop Idol" style vocals, because it's utter crap!
Haha, screaming shouldnt be so much fun!

Chobbersjnr
15-Jun-08, 06:01
nonchalantly walks past past, hands clasped behind back, whistling dixey to the sky.......

honestly Log the effort you put into sounding that "original:Razz" I ask you. It's the screaming dude people think you're in pain & you can tell them "only after ZEEvil stuck you with a blu-tac knife"

wow I'm off to bed. Played a gig tonight, doesn't seem like it now I'm back home, bikers as well.

lol Spoon Moncur........that works

loganbiffy
15-Jun-08, 11:55
nonchalantly walks past past, hands clasped behind back, whistling dixey to the sky.......

honestly Log the effort you put into sounding that "original:Razz" I ask you. It's the screaming dude people think you're in pain & you can tell them "only after ZEEvil stuck you with a blu-tac knife"

wow I'm off to bed. Played a gig tonight, doesn't seem like it now I'm back home, bikers as well.

lol Spoon Moncur........that works

lol, i'm not exactly sure what you mean by your "original" in quotes and little face thing!!
Screaming is great fun lol, certainly wakes people up a bit!!

Chobbersjnr
15-Jun-08, 18:55
lol, i'm not exactly sure what you mean by your "original" in quotes and little face thing!!
Screaming is great fun lol, certainly wakes people up a bit!!

I was excercising sarcasm Senor Gunnyplucker. TBH it's not a vocal tone that comes easily without feeling like you've swallowed a furnace & doesn't generally sit well with my ear TBH as you know I've been listening to music that contains "screaming". BUT it doesn't make you a bad person whether the listener thinks it's good or not isn't really important, it's your baby & it took effort to get it there

now sing me pavarotti nugget

zebedy
15-Jun-08, 19:15
zeee

gunnyplucker... mmmm zbzbzbz

loganbiffy
15-Jun-08, 19:34
I was excercising sarcasm Senor Gunnyplucker. TBH it's not a vocal tone that comes easily without feeling like you've swallowed a furnace & doesn't generally sit well with my ear TBH as you know I've been listening to music that contains "screaming". BUT it doesn't make you a bad person whether the listener thinks it's good or not isn't really important, it's your baby & it took effort to get it there

now sing me pavarotti nugget

All i can say is WOAH!
That is some seriously good feelings and very nicely put into a text form!

Well played Chobbers!!

hairyscotsman2
19-Jun-08, 15:09
jus got Http/1.1 Service Unavailable. LOL. Servers cannae take much more cap'n

zebedy
19-Jun-08, 15:25
Think myspace is gettin a wee update atm,

But thanks for tryin anyways LOL

hotrod4
19-Jul-08, 18:17
Not bad toons!.
Sounded alright to me but those chorus' have some serious anger management issues ;)
Only joking I dug your groove, it was quite hip and happening and I am sure the homies will feel the vibe.