PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Harvey?

luskentyre
12-Jun-08, 23:01
Harvey was put to a new home by Cats Protection last month but escaped out of an open window a short time after. Unfortunately his owners aren't willing to help us get him back so if anyone sees a cat matching his description, can they please report him to our helpline on 0845 371 4217? He was lost around the Whaligoe area but may have travelled since. Many thanks.

He's quite a big cat, initially timid but soon becomes very friendly indeed.

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/homes_wanted/harvey/harvey2.jpg

teenybash
12-Jun-08, 23:04
Hopes and prayers that Harvey is found safe and well....................

Margaret M.
13-Jun-08, 15:33
What a cute cat -- I hope he is found. It's sad that the home did not work out and even sadder that they will not participate in the effort to find him.

luskentyre
16-Dec-08, 22:50
Well it looks like Harvey has been found... He's been living rough for 7 months and has made his way from Whaligoe to Berriedale where a nice person has reported him found.

Unfortunately Cats Protection are unable to take him in since they are already at capacity. If anyone out there could give poor Harvey a loving home, that would be wonderful.

teenybash
16-Dec-08, 23:05
Harvey sooooo needs a home after his 7 month ordeal.........hopefully someone will give him the best Christmas and share their fireside with him...for ever. Good luck Harvey. :)

Liz
16-Dec-08, 23:24
So glad that Harvey has been found but so sad that there is no room for him after such an ordeal.

Please, please, please can anyone give him the home he deserves?

carasmam
16-Dec-08, 23:25
Glad Harvey is still alive, what stories he could tell eh?

Hope he gets a good home in time for Christmas (and a whole lot more Christmasses) he's a handsome devil :D

Racoon
17-Dec-08, 14:32
Sadly my cat Ebony has been killed on the road recently and I am devastated. If Harvey hasn`t found a good home yet I will willingly take him in. Please send me a PM

teenybash
17-Dec-08, 15:13
Sadly my cat Ebony has been killed on the road recently and I am devastated. If Harvey hasn`t found a good home yet I will willingly take him in. Please send me a PM

Racoon.....you are an Angel.....Hopefully Harvey will be coming home to you..................your special Christmas gift from Ebony....Bless you.:)

cuddlepop
17-Dec-08, 15:16

Thats really good of you to take poor Harvey in if he hasnt found a home.
Fate has a funny way of finding pets for bereaved pet owners.
Thats how we found our latest "clown".:D

binbob
17-Dec-08, 16:16

so sorry .racoon...poor ebony...but i hope harvey comes to u.fate is an amazing thing.bless u.

Mother Bear
17-Dec-08, 18:45
I now know that Harvey has landed himself an excellent home with Racoon. I am sure he will soon settle in there, and wish them all good luck. As someone else has said already, you really are Harvey's Christmas Angel Racoon!

Liz
17-Dec-08, 18:53
Racoon I am so very sorry for your loss.

Thanks ever so much for giving Harvey the best Christmas present he could ever ask for and I wish you many years of happiness together.

Sadly, Caithness Cats Protection have many cats and kittens who need homes so if anyone can give a homeless cat a very Happy New Year then that would be great.

carasmam
17-Dec-08, 18:56
So sorry for your loss of Ebony, Racoon :~(

I'm glad Harvey will have a loving home, all the best to you and him :D

balto
17-Dec-08, 22:35
oh these lovely happy endings that some of these storys have is lovely especially at this time of year, delighted that harvey found himself a nice new loving home, after his adventures. reckon harvey was sent from up above, to ease the pain of losing your own cat ebony, racoon. goodluck to you both.

Racoon
17-Dec-08, 23:35
Thank you for all your kind words. Since Harvey arrived my dog hasn`t stopped wagging her tail and Harvey hasn`t stopped purring. He`s a beautiful cat and soooo friendly.In fact he is sat on my lap helping me type this so forgive his spelling mistakes.He!he!

teenybash
17-Dec-08, 23:49
Awe....Happy days to you all, a perfect little family now, all meant to be together..........................:Razz

luskentyre
18-Dec-08, 01:19
Thank you for all your kind words. Since Harvey arrived my dog hasn`t stopped wagging her tail and Harvey hasn`t stopped purring. He`s a beautiful cat and soooo friendly.In fact he is sat on my lap helping me type this so forgive his spelling mistakes.He!he!

I was so glad to hear that Harvey had been found, and doubly happy to hear he'd found a good home at last. Thank you for taking him in - I'm sure you won't regret it!

binbob
18-Dec-08, 11:42

awww...makes me so happy for u all..i could cry.:Dbest wishes

Liz
18-Dec-08, 13:48
awww...makes me so happy for u all..i could cry.:Dbest wishes

Me too!!!! I am glad that your dog is happy as well. A very Merry Christmas to you all.

cuddlepop
18-Dec-08, 16:09

For me thats like a christmas glow that you dont get anymore.
To think what that wee cat has been through he must think he's in heaven now and your wee dog has got a new friend.

Merry Christmas.:D

daviddd
19-Dec-08, 21:10
Awwwww - cute!! Good on ya Racoon!

carasmam
19-Dec-08, 23:08
Me too!!!! I am glad that your dog is happy as well. A very Merry Christmas to you all.

Me three !! I love a happy ending :D

ShelleyCowie
20-Dec-08, 00:31
So glad that Harvey got a nice new home before xmas! And that the dog is fair pleased with him too!!

Fran
20-Dec-08, 03:47
Oooh what a sad but very happy story, i'm near to tears. What a gorgeous cat he is.

floyed
20-Dec-08, 15:00
What a great story with a happy ending:D