PDA

View Full Version : gym/swimming pool

kev bev
11-Jun-08, 21:44
does anyone know what times your allowed in the gym and the swimming pool at nights during the week in wick swimming pool

Bobinovich
11-Jun-08, 21:56
Try this link...http://www.highland.gov.uk/leisureandtourism/sportsfacilities/swimmingpools/wickpool.htm

rfr10
11-Jun-08, 22:20
With the times given via the link above, you need to remember that the swimming pool is closed at specific times for the swimming club. This will be around 3:15 - 4:30pm on a Thursday and possibly same on a Tuesday. There are more days that the swimming club is on but I'm not sure which days this is. You'll have to phone to pool to find out.

rainbow
12-Jun-08, 14:15
The pool is closed outwith school hours from 3.30 - 4.30 on weekdays for swimming lessons, then 4.30 - 5.30 weekdays for swimming club. The swimming club also has the pool from 6.30 to 8.30 on a Tuesday night.
Lane swimming is from 5.30 to 6.30 Mon & Fri, and 7.30 to 8.30 on a Wed night. I think the pool is more or less open to the public with no restrictions outwith these times (after 3.30pm) but it would be better to get a timetable from the pool.
Also there is differences during term time and holiday time due to the schools using the pool.

I think the gym is open whenever the pool is open, and I am not aware of any times it is shut for private lets.

rfr10
12-Jun-08, 17:44
Can someone tell me out of interest, what they actually have in their gym please?

angela5
12-Jun-08, 19:46
Can someone tell me out of interest, what they actually have in their gym please?

Your old enough to join, go down a look.

dirdyweeker
12-Jun-08, 22:39

exercise bicycle, treadmillls, rowing machines, abs trainer, multi gym, weights bench to name but a few