PDA

View Full Version : The swimming pool thread got me thinking

veekay
11-Jun-08, 20:49
Which is a difficult thing to do especially at this time of the day or is it night?

Anyway, most of you out there must remember the 'hangar project'. NOw money was raised all over the county for it but it came to nothing what happened to that money, the hangar and all the good intentions?

anyone know

hotrod4
11-Jun-08, 21:27
Which is a difficult thing to do especially at this time of the day or is it night?

Anyway, most of you out there must remember the 'hangar project'. NOw money was raised all over the county for it but it came to nothing what happened to that money, the hangar and all the good intentions?

anyone know

I remember that one too. It does seem that in Caithness we always hear of Good intentions, then people put their hand in their pocket and it all comes to nothing,but where does the money go?.
Or maybe that was when CDC became Highland council and all the money went to let me think............. Inverness!!!

ciderally
12-Jun-08, 09:42
seems no-one knows.....gets you thinking though....

veekay
13-Jun-08, 15:58
I am glad it isn't just me thinking nasty thoughts about highland council and community raised money. I take it from the lack of replies no-one knows or admits to knowing where the money went. I wonder who would know and which cage we would have to rattle to find it. I mean there are plenty of local projects that could share the money aren't there.

Do you know anything Bill?