PDA

View Full Version : Good service

Mother Bear
30-Nov-05, 17:24
This could probably go in the 'prepare your car for winter' thread....but thought it deserved a mention on it's own. I totallly agree with re-newing window-wipers yearly, I cannot bear to have a windscreen that is not 100% clear. So today, as I drove into town, had a thought to get my wiper replaced. Went into the 'car-parts shop', asked for what I wanted...very helpful guy checked make of car, got the new one, fitted it pronto and all for £2.65! Excellent! I wouldn't call myself a 'helpless female', and hope I don't look like one, but just like to say I really appreciated such good service. Well done!

fed-ex
30-Nov-05, 22:48
This could probably go in the 'prepare your car for winter' thread....but thought it deserved a mention on it's own. I totallly agree with re-newing window-wipers yearly, I cannot bear to have a windscreen that is not 100% clear. So today, as I drove into town, had a thought to get my wiper replaced. Went into the 'car-parts shop', asked for what I wanted...very helpful guy checked make of car, got the new one, fitted it pronto and all for £2.65! Excellent! I wouldn't call myself a 'helpless female', and hope I don't look like one, but just like to say I really appreciated such good service. Well done!Where was the shop?

spiggie
30-Nov-05, 23:52
The only one i can think of is 'overloch' the one at the top of the harbour hill beside the carpet shop?

Mother Bear
01-Dec-05, 09:59
Sorry, forgot to mention it was Autoparts in Princess St, Thurso.