PDA

View Full Version : Pussy cat on pc

horseman
10-Jun-08, 21:32
Mine has invaded! Settled down on my 'mouse' manoeuvering area-appropriate I suppose-blowing in her ear no good-talking ???-ditto.
Will ye no get out of there cat so I can reply to Nick's post on the lit' section,.ref his youngster-ye need to read it for yourself:)
Cann'y get the moggy off,so will have to call in the wee dog-her sparring mate-hope some of you dip into that little treasure:)

TBH
10-Jun-08, 21:38
Hev ye tried a handful of catnip to tempt the cratur away from your mouse-mat and maybe not calling your mouse-mat a mousemat so that the cat doesn't get any ideas that there might be mice there?

kriklah
10-Jun-08, 22:18
i frequently return to my laptop to find someone small and feline has opened every application available, even a few i didnt know i had on here!!! or the gobbledegook instant messages sent to everyone in my address book!!

note to self - "close lid down on lapy before leaving the area!!"

though rather amusing is watching a kitten chase the cursor around the screen

carasmam
10-Jun-08, 23:31
i frequently return to my laptop to find someone small and feline has opened every application available, even a few i didnt know i had on here!!! or the gobbledegook instant messages sent to everyone in my address book!!

note to self - "close lid down on lapy before leaving the area!!"

though rather amusing is watching a kitten chase the cursor around the screen

Maybe the puss cats are trying to log into pets corner and start a thread :lol:

Mother Bear
15-Jun-08, 10:43
Archie has usually had such a hard day in the garden, chasing rabbits, he just gets in front of the pc..and falls asleep...bit like me really!!!!

evelyn
16-Jun-08, 15:43
Minnie frequently parks herself in front of the computer screen when I'm browsing.....and you daren't move her!!!! Another annoying habit she has is sitting on top of the newspaper when you're trying to read it....its an attention thing!!!!
evelyn