PDA

View Full Version : gg.com

hotrod4
10-Jun-08, 13:50
Just wondering if any other orgers are members of GG.com.
I have just joined it today and was wondering if anyone had an "org" league or would be interested in starting one for a laugh :)
For those that dont know its a fantasy horse tipping league where you start with £1,000(not real money!) and try to make as much as you can against other tipsters.
Curious as it looks a good way to pass time without losing real money ;)

TBH
10-Jun-08, 13:58
Just wondering if any other orgers are members of GG.com.
I have just joined it today and was wondering if anyone had an "org" league or would be interested in starting one for a laugh :)
For those that dont know its a fantasy horse tipping league where you start with £1,000(not real money!) and try to make as much as you can against other tipsters.
Curious as it looks a good way to pass time without losing real money ;)Sounds like fun, maybe you could start a social group, be our bookie and provide us with some races to bet on. and so on.:D

hotrod4
10-Jun-08, 21:00
Sounds like fun, maybe you could start a social group, be our bookie and provide us with some races to bet on. and so on.:D

It is alot of fun as theres no money involved!!!!.
Myself and the wife have just started competing against each other and were level after 1st day. Looking forward to winning so I can make her do a forfeit!! :)