PDA

View Full Version : Meditation Classes In Wick

johnlc
08-Jun-08, 11:21
Ros Aka White Arrow Is Going To Start Doing Meditation Classes In Wick If There Is Enough People Wanting To Go,this Is Free Also.
Please Reply If U R Interested And I Will Let Ros Know Or She Will Either Check Out This Thread Herself.:)

joxville
08-Jun-08, 12:06
Ros Aka White Arrow Is Going To Start Doing Meditation Classes In Wick If There Is Enough People Wanting To Go,this Is Free Also.
Please Reply If U R Interested And I Will Let Ros Know Or She Will Either Check Out This Thread Herself.:)

Why Have You Put A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word? You don't need too.

A_Usher
08-Jun-08, 12:52
What type of meditation class is it, and what methodology etc.
I have a few people who want to do our one at Dunbeath, but there is no more space who may be interested, but i would need to know credentials etc, before refering on.

Andrew

MadPict
08-Jun-08, 13:14
Why Have You Put A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word? You don't need too.

If they originally posted all in capitals then the forums software would change it - prevents "shouting".

joxville
08-Jun-08, 19:28
If they originally posted all in capitals then the forums software would change it - prevents "shouting".

Okay thanks for that clarification MP, I thought there must have been a glitch to let his post be published.

trix
08-Jun-08, 22:34
hi johnlc

am definately interested....

choost let me ken when, an far aboots ;)

DhammaDuck
14-Jun-08, 15:38
Hi
Am interested in knowing more about kind of meditation and where/when meetings would be.